Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parallel to thriller bark
The main villain isn't the final villain. There is a greater threat that luffy is too exhausted to deal with that the strawhats have to deal with
Sanji has super healing now. He'll have a nothing happened moment at the end of Wano when Luffy is out and Zoro downfeeling the pain of the senzu bean but Sanji will survive it thanks to his new PU.

As Luccis Statements suggests, opening Wanos borders will make Wano fall under the WG jurisdiction, basically. Odens dream was a fail from the start. There is a reason they isolated themselves.

I wonder if Queen coated his sword and how Sanji presented himself to the hit 🤔
That’s the context I’m waiting for,If Queen was able to restrict/Capture Sanji clean without any sort of hindrance in regards with Sanji then it’s kinda disappointing as it will show Sanji wouldn’t have beaten Queen without the raid suit.

However if Sanji is distracted by his Powers Awakening and is in some kind of Emotional Trauma while Fighting Queen And Manages to break Queen’s Sword with Haki then that’s an insane feat

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The shitty takes are from 2 types of people:

The first are Sanji fans that don't like the Germa and just don't want that shit, even if he keeps his emotions, they didn't want Tech-Based power for Sanji, they wanted Marial Arts and Haki for him.

The second are Sanji fans hater that just want to troll and piss you guys off, the same way you guys do when Zoro does anything.

Your thread will be pointless if the objective is to change their minds, if you just want to write it, then go for it.
99% of the threads here are pointless and change no one's minds or are purely trolling threads.

Don't see any reason my thread needs to be any different. :P

So Sanji is an artificial human like we said, were are all those idiots who said the drugs Sora took made Sanji human while I told them those drugs only preserved Sanji’s emotions, Sora also wanted her children to be superhuman but not to lose their feelings and that Sanji himself was already born superhuman but his emotions got in the way of his progress as a strong fighter

That's what I hate the most about OP fans. They'd go any lengths to justify the shit that Luffy does, but the same people cry buckets when basically the same things happen to another character.

Sanji's power up is totally logical. Everyone and their moms predicted it way back in WCI, but damn, I didn't expect it to be so OP. Imagine being so durable that a YC2 breaks his weapon upon contact; I've never been as excited about a Sanji's PU since EL.
Yh exactly. Sanji getting the exo-skeleton was the most obvious and blatent Sanji PU coming. Im happy Oda is replacing the RS with something even better. And now I hope he also unlocks invisibility in base. Combine it with DJ and he gets invisible fire :choppawhat:

It won't all the shs bar luffy and zoro are all headed to the same place the live floor

Meme will fold law and lidd and she wants Robin

Cp0 also want Robin

The shs will protect Robin like they said they would to neko in zou

And maybe meme and cp0 guys who look like the kids from her past and a clash between them gets them off wano

Wano will open its borders and there will be a party.
I think that theory with BM and CP0 kids is plausible enough to happen.

Either that or the BM pirates below the waterfall become sacrificial lambs for the incoming forces sent by the WG, who then are maybe taken care of by Meme, who in the process gets captured by them or put out of commission

If not those two options then some shit pulled by BB or Dragon on either side of the world could distract them or Shanks really does come after the raid is over like Oda said in his Jump Festa message.

Status
Not open for further replies.