Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji’s base kicks were break their exoskeleton. Hybrid Queen’s sword breaks on impact with Sanji.

His durability is leagues above theres, because his body without the exoskeleton was already as good.
Never happened. Even Niji's jaw was simply pooped back in while Yonji was hit with hammers.
Only candy bullets actually got past their exoskeleton

Hopefully with these new powers, we see a shift in the personality of sanji towards women, like him being indifferent to them would be interesting to see.
Him changing his views toward women is not character development. Him knowing how to ask for help and knowing how to accept his family name and the power gained from them.

That is character development

This... I just hope Robin can recover and defend herself as well "to prove" that she can as well defend herself and that the demons of WG chase against her would be vindicated...
Potentially, though I think her being vulnerable is pretty warranted considering her victory. Let's see what happens. Things just got a lot more complicated now with these battles.

I thought there were 8 enemies left (Orochi, Fuku, Apoo, Hawkins, Queen, King, BM, and Kaido), but we may have these 3 CP-0 members as significant threats too. Doesn't even include the fact that the last 4 Numbers haven't been seen and Oda seems oddly wary about not addressing the current status of the BMP.

Since when OP has done everything the characters want??? The F protagonist said he would save HIS own brother for 3 arcs Just to die in his arms , zoro that wants to become the SS had to BEGG to the guy that IS his goal to train him. Sanji dont want It too, but Will use It for the reasons that matter more.

And i can continue with examples for a bunch of other characters....

Not doing what you said make everything more real, more raw and realistic.

Sanji PU makes ALL sense in the world, its not an opinion its a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
for all those who is saying that sanji character is over and all and he only assumed that. He didn't say anything about his emotions but about how he is becoming like his brothers.

what does it even matter when sanji already surpassed them when he didn't wear any raidsuit and also sora would like to give sanji that powerup. sora objected and took a drug only because judge is intended to take their emotions away. Sora already knew judge is going to make them like reiju and she also expected the same. It is only when emotions came into consideration,sora choose to make them carry emotions even at the cost of her life. Telling you again it is because of judge wanted to no emotions in her children that sora took the drug. She is fine with others having feelings with their strong one like reiju.

Its useless to him. He already has flight, resistance to fire, speed, strength and now durability. Only thing is invisisbilitt….which hes highly likely gonna unlock now. He dont need it honestly. And it also cramps Sanji’s old style of fighting in a double breasted suit. I dont like him fighting people as a power ranger
I agree. I prefer seeing sanji defeating Queen in a suit rather than Power Rangers outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.