• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
And Sanji fandom, did I promise less?
@BleakAsh ??
:cheers:
"B..but...buut Sanji didn´t get stronger, he defeats Queen easily, he don´t need a second powerup, RS is enough..., Sanji didn´t improve since DR mehh"...
Yeah fuck off, Sanji would clapp Doffy hard right now.
Sanji body get far durable now, his exekelton massive give him a powerup, his flames probably becaming insane strong too now....
So much for Sanji downplay, get your L Doffy wankers.

:holdthisl::akasalt:
Doflamingo wankers need to quit.

He's old news. Not even top F6 level.

Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones in his body are broken.
- However, his body recovers on its own.

Not only insane durability, but also insane recovery rate. Its over for Sanji haters lmao
Thats some nice power up for sure, but isn't it bad writing? Wasn't Sanji supposed to be human and not like his siblings?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
so whats the deal with CP0?

Weren't they already on Onigashima? Or is this referring to Lucci, Kaku and Stussy?

Also they think they are enough to stop the war? Who the fuck they think they are? Shanks? :gokulaugh:
I admit I would love to see Lucci fighting again, but I would be shocked if he was Luffy level, that would not feel right at all. 🤔

Stronger, sure but durability wise...only koka will make the difference.
Seems Oda is going the cyborg route with Sanji instead of haki.

Sanji basically compares his exoskeleton to his siblings
Yea but he was stronger than his siblings without the germa mods. So now he is the strongest to come out from germa ever. And his siblings wasn't weak they were probably tobi ropo level they were fighting oven and the other big mom children who some have haki with relative ease

Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones in his body are broken.
- However, his body recovers on its own.

Not only insane durability, but also insane recovery rate. Its over for Sanji haters lmao
Speed,durability,power,fire ability increase,recovery rate increase, he get massive boost with the modified part!!
@Geo
Sanji broke Yonji and Niji exekelton with his kicks.

So Sanji legit lost against Queen if not thanks to family power up?
His career as punching bag still continues, and hasn't ended yet if not for family's help

RIP Sanji you were cool pre timeskip
But post timeskip Oda ruined him with nosebleed gag, and as if it wasn't enough he kept being a punching bag for 4 arcs, and now becomes a guy barely clinging to Monster Trio with some family power bullshit
What a shit take. You really don’t understand Sanji’s character, do you?

Sanji using not using the RS could mean he using it later when Queen come up with his own powerup.
So far we have in this chapter Queen who broke Sanji bones who himself heal very fast.
I expect 1-2more chapters with Queen using his trumpcard next chapter, then chapter 1030 we see a full conlusion of the fight.
Unless Oda decides to shift focus again. I personally can't see Queen going down before Fukurokuju or the remaining Numbers lmao, but maybe I'm bugging and that's actually the case. Let's see how intense Oda decides to make these calamity fights. Zoro's not continuing this chapter is already a good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.