Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have to remember that CP0 are not going to be defeated here or shown in bad light if Oda is setting up the WG as the final antagonists of the series, even if their combat prowess is not up to par with some of our heavy hitters present here.
I concur here. Wonder if some clashes will still happen still, or else they won't be able to capture Robin or even try substantially I guess unless they pulled a smart strategy to capture her and then escaped. But then we would need the SHs to go retrieve her, that could stretch the plot too broadly.

In other words, you can't read.
That's the most retarded think I've read here. What's your basis for this stupid post? Why the fuck are there so many retarded angsty teens here in this forum? First one for my ignore list. I don't wanna have my days tainted by the sheer idiocy of a barely literate person with the mind of an 11-year-old.

CP-0's existence explains why SH's aren't getting all out battles. Looks like Sanji and others will be dealing with the CP-0 while Luffy and Zoro will be KO'ed when they're done with their roles. New opportunities for the other SHs to shine.
I’m saying this for weeks. Jinbe and Brook will meet and protect Robin.
Brook had not a real fight and Jinbe had a weaker opponent. Jinbe could beat a calamity like Queen but he got the strongest Vet because he will fight the CP0 after that

Not too crazy about Sanji getting a gene-related enhancement but I love to see him doing well. Was kinda looking forward to Queen utilzing his weapons well but his lasers aren't gonna land on Sanji and now his sword is gone after snapping on Sanji's body. Hopefully awakening from Queen or something like that will make the fight more tense and force Sanji to pull out the suit. Still really enjoying the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.