Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sanji is captured and several bones are broken from his body. However, his body recovers on its own.
- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on ... Have I awakened the same powers as them ..."

So he would've died if it wasn't for his Dad's genetical augmentations then

That's lame

:milaugh:
Yep he would have died and it is natural and realistic because he is normal himan. He won't be having plot protection like Zoro who eventhough a normal human can survive even when he is not protecting himself from incoming attacks. Lol.

People have to remember that CP0 are not going to be defeated here or shown in bad light if Oda is setting up the WG as the final antagonists of the series, even if their combat prowess is not up to par with some of our heavy hitters present here.
Lucci is the next nakama

My bad, there was never a debate, just headcanon.

You right giving him a plot pull power up is good for his character

Sanji got lol diffed pre plot pull so the rest is still irrelevant because he needs to power up in order to beat queen regardless of what diff the fight is
He was never beaten, against vergo and doffy the fight was interrupted

And by your logic enma and the medecine are plot pull powers too

Pretty sure they have it too:
"The Vinsmoke siblings also possess an exoskeleton which grants them enhanced durability, leading them to be renowned for their "iron bodies".[11] They also possess an increased healing rate, as Reiju managed to rapidly heal after her leg was shot,[12] and was even able to engage in combat a few hours later.[13] "
Manga panel:

It seems like a powerup, probably yeah it going to have his limit but still, he has now fast recovery power, so good that broken bones get recovery very fast!!
Yes they have faster healing so like I said it is the same as his siblings. So hyping his healing also hypes that of his siblings.

But healing =\= Regen per say. Basically from the spoilers, Sanji's bones got broken but he awakened so his awakening reconstructed his bones to give him the exoskeleton. It doesn't mean that if Sanji gets his bones broken again, he would just regen immediately

"but but haki power up for sanji"
literally brings nowhere close to zoro now that zoro canon also have CoC.
sanji need both haki power up and raid suit and exos to be on par.

if you deny this dont bother power scale anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.