ryuma genes wont give zoro a durable body
flying
recovery
invis
fire resistence
speed increase
etc :suresure:
Because he doesn't have all that

Sanji can fly on his own, the fire resistance comes from his emotions not the modifications

And the ryuma genes do help a lot, zoro even has a similar fighting style and scar

Hopefully he'll get a character arc where he goes against fate or something along the lines

Yep he would have died and it is natural and realistic because he is normal himan. He won't be having plot protection like Zoro who eventhough a normal human can survive even when he is not protecting himself from incoming attacks. Lol.
Imagine getting your bones broken like that by this gag character Queen

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Others at least get their bones broken after tanking the strongest attack in the series from 2 Yonko.

It's just levels.

A interesting development for Sanji after this awakenening would be him realizing that he needs to train if he don't wanna to completely rely in his bloodline.

Unfortunaly i doubt Oda has this planned.
No he doesnt need to train much, according to Oda haki blooms the most in extreme situations aka getting destroyed in a fight, see luffy vs katakuri, luffy vs Kaido.
Sanji needs to let the enemy hit him more and he will be more op:suresure:

How many sanji fans didn't like sanji's Pu?
Someone should create a thread with a voting poll.
I did like it though.
For all this years with all this op devil fruit abilities i was wondering if oda will give sanji and zoro a df.
Those two deserve something special. Many have called this pu for sanji and well done for them.
I am looking forward for Zoro's pu too...

How is this worse Swallower ?
Chrono you know this is bad WTF is wrong with you...

So instead of using his suit he gets a permanent upgrade to his body thanks to Judge.

At least the suit he could take it off and use it whenever now he has no choice no matter what everything he does is "Thanks POPS" unless he does a MR.Prince moment which has been MIA since the start of the timeskip.

Literal character assassination LIVE

Because he doesn't have all that

Sanji can fly on his own, the fire resistance comes from his emotions not the modifications

And the ryuma genes do help a lot, zoro even has a similar fighting style and scar

Hopefully he'll get a character arc where he goes against fate or something along the lines
sanji can fly on his own but with rs its more easier + it increases speed
+ rest of the buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.