Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine? He was sent flying like a ragdoll. Also, this is way better than some random outta nowhere magic mink medicine Zoro had to take to fix his broke bones. At least, this was established 100s of chapters ago that something like this is possible.
sent flying yes not ko and can fight with no problems
sanji? if daddy powers didnt awakened sanji wouldve been cut in half by queen
difference

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Since Jinbe and the Sun Pirates escaped WCI, I fully expect Germa 66 to perish there - else that's the biggest mistake Oda would do and would make the Yonkos look like jobbers in retrospect.

If Judge and the siblings are dead (Reiju ;-;) that would make for an interesting arc, with Sanji being the sole survivor of the "soul of three centuries of longing" that Judge talked about. Can be an interesting direction if Oda takes the story that way.
Lmao
Yonko are confirmed jobbers so you can be sure that Germa are living well

it's pretty obvious that dj is a product of germa science, it's like "electricity/plasma explosions/poison/super strength" that his siblings have. i really can't thing of any other possibility when it's this obvious.
I disagree as Sanji's emotion is clearly stated multiple times as the source of his DJ in the manga. It could just be a misderection by Oda and later he reveal that it has to do with something else like Judge's modification or the Lunarians but I maintain my position as the most likely as primarily emotions(Kindness and anger) is the whole point of Sanji's character in addition as I previously stated it's literaly stated multiple times in the manga that emotions especially anger is the source of Sanji's DJ.

So why is the WG waiting for Kaido to go down before attempting to take Wano?

He’s been fighting multiple people rn, can’t they just send an Admiral with a fleet and be done with it?

Bruh the wank is insane lol. Sure he is really durable now but its not like Queen is known for his swordsmanship or haki in the first place. I would like to assume that you are trolling/baiting with the BM level in durability so I'm just gonna let it slide.
I’m trolling lol but his body IS tough now

This is a significant buff for Sanji and Sanji fans that lean towards combat will love this

Status
Not open for further replies.