Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really
1) he isnt more durable because he is stronger than them . if queen was to hit them with a sword a similar thing should happen
2) even jack was breaking his blades against ashura doji
Thats stupid to think that. Base WCI Sanji broke Yonji’s head in whilst way weaker than Hybrid Queen. Honestly your saying swords are useless against the Exoskeleton….

And what does that point proof ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Vinsmoke story line is not completed yet, we still don't know the full history of Germa and how they fell after only 66 days of ruling all of North Blue. Some World Government conspiracy is at play here and I think we'll get to it when Sanji meet Vegapunk. Perhaps when we know their full history we as readers and Sanji will emphasise with them more and Sanji will completely accept his Vinsmoke lineage then.
Since Jinbe and the Sun Pirates escaped WCI, I fully expect Germa 66 to perish there - else that's the biggest mistake Oda would do and would make the Yonkos look like jobbers in retrospect.

If Judge and the siblings are dead (Reiju ;-;) that would make for an interesting arc, with Sanji being the sole survivor of the "soul of three centuries of longing" that Judge talked about. Can be an interesting direction if Oda takes the story that way.

It's not a power up. Zoro holding it didn't instantly make him stronger. He had to train with it and still didn't have full mastery in onigashima.
It’s a PU as long as it provides more AP which it does. Needing more training with it means nothing. Zoro on the roof was talking about unleashing more of its power what more do you want. Anything that provides more power to the user is a PU. That’s it.

There's no place saying Queen's attack was with Haki tho

if it isn't

that's just a nameless / rankless / hakiless blade breaking

:kayneshrug:

and we already know that Vinsmokes Brothers had Exoskeleton + Raid Suit and were still damaged by Katakuri's punches
The Vinsmoke brothers (outside of Sanji) are fodder and would get loldiffed by the Calamities

Sanji without the Raid Suit neg diffed Yonji and Niji had to blackmail him to get a hit in...

Sanji also had a tough body before the exoskeleton upgrade as noted by Nami. If he has the exoskeleton on top of his already tough body and endurance + haki he can’t be compared to his brothers at all

Since Jinbe and the Sun Pirates escaped WCI, I fully expect Germa 66 to perish there - else that's the biggest mistake Oda would do and would make the Yonkos look like jobbers in retrospect.

If Judge and the siblings are dead (Reiju ;-;) that would make for an interesting arc, with Sanji being the sole survivor of the "soul of three centuries of longing" that Judge talked about. Can be an interesting direction if Oda takes the story that way.
I bet Oda sensei lacks the courage to kill off a Flower like Reiju like that. 🤔

towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones in his body are broken.

washed and saved by daddy genes

zoro is fine with no exo skeleton against king rampage
Fine? He was sent flying like a ragdoll. Also, this is way better than some random outta nowhere magic mink medicine Zoro had to take to fix his broke bones. At least, this was established 100s of chapters ago that something like this is possible.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How many people in the OP verse have YC possibly hakified blades breaking on their skin? Sanji is BM level in durability now

:crazwhat:
Bruh the wank is insane lol. Sure he is really durable now but its not like Queen is known for his swordsmanship or haki in the first place. I would like to assume that you are trolling/baiting with the BM level in durability so I'm just gonna let it slide.

Lmoa. Go reread the chapter 1017.
He got healed, even if its is temporary, the medicine is said to have ultra regenerative effects. How do you think he is able to move with 30 broken bones without them being healed.
The drug was said to help Zoro fight again never was it once said to heal him to 100%, go try that shit on some random moron, unfortunately for you we read One Piece and not some fan shit made to make you feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.