Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if anything it should be more of a chance for germa to escape even more They can literally go anywhere to air, to land or to deepest of the ocean. Their tech give gives them superiority that BMP can't do sh*t about and also oda would not choose the germa to be destroyed when literally half of arc happened due to saving germa itself
I don't think so. It was a miracle that the Strawhats and the Sun Pirates survived. Many expected Jinbe to not return at all or return with severe injuries. It's an entire Yonko crew that we're talking about.

Sanji already had decent durability so its just gonne give him a boost, not going to say he is going to be like zoro but its a nice replacement for the suit because he doesnt really need it, imo oda used to suit just to awaken sanji true PU.
suit still offers added benefits like speed and invisibility
i think he still uses it.

Lol, people really say that? Sanji's feat legit shit on them all, none of them would just break Queen's sword with their body like that.
why would it not
sanji isnt using haki here
its the same genetic modification and also the fact that his body was tougher prior to this might also be because the modification has been dormant for a while. the base durability (without haki) of the siblings should be comparable

Lucci and CP0, i think will be something like this, CP0 will arrive in Wano Wait the war finished to go capture Kaidou and Nico Robin(Like Fuji in Dressrosa) so Brook,Jimbei and Granky will fight CP0 and Lucci even maybe a Yamato vs Lucci(Zoan vs Zoan, Inu vs Neko).

Wanjiiiiiiiiiiiii has Regeneration almost as Marco's level. And a Iron Body my god.

And Zorotards fans Enma and CoC is here for Zolo PU.
Still a bad writing if you ask me though. Wasn't Oda potraying Sanji as a full blown human? He should've kept his human body but should've got lunarian powers imo.

Sanji already use the suit againts page one

All im saying is 2 years training with ivankov is useless
Zoro can fight on par againts calamity
Scarred kaido
Then can hold fujitora for a few minutes
And he still can make his sword black

Luffy have gear 4
Adcoc, future sights, and so on... (obviously hes the main character) and possible awakening

Meanwhile sanji
Lose againts queen
Lose againts vergo n doflamingo
Cant even blast the steel door in PH

Dont get me wrong im not hating sanji, but seems like oda is run out of ideas with sanji power up, he doesnt have killer move like ashura/gear4/radical beam etc
He used his suit against pag one to not reveal his identity, and sanji crashed him without even using named moves or dj.
Sanji trained with ivankov mainly for the recapies, he is not like zoro or luffy who needs to be strong so why give him stuff he doesnt want?
Sanji never lost to vergo and he literaly fought queen for like 10 chapter plus fought king and queen same time and was fine, you are a clear hater dude try harder next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.