Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit Sanji was blackmailed which was why the attack was landed yet you’re using that as a feat in favor of Niji? Are we reading the same story?

You ignored everything else I said about Vergo to fit it to your agenda. Did you not see the part where he became a Vice Admiral capable of folding Smoker? But he’s a nobody right?

LOL just say you hate Sanji and move on
And you admit if Judge didn’t stop Niji he would have destroyed Sanji!
Sometimes I wonder if you people have brain damage or not....

So anyone talking realistically is being a hater, LOL what can I expect from a typical Sanji loving retard

Its a definitive King > Queen though. Not a slight one.
Yes, King > Queen by the end of the day, but we have the problem of you guys thinking the two rivaling calamities on two different lvls which makes no sense. Many Zoro fans didn’t have an issue claiming the two to be close in power due to believing Zoro isn’t fighting him, but when the fight happened and Zoro got sent flying more than once by King everything suddenly change. I’m not necessarily calling you out specifically. But it’s reality.

I guess this is how Sasuke fans attack Naruto fans with the whole, “Kurama PU”. Now its “Daddy Judge genes”. Its a sad last resort argument when they know their fav aint good enough to match
It's not any Zoro Fan needs to feel threatened by this small power up Chrono. Get off your horse.:gonope:

who cares about that? they have the same exo skeleton :milaugh:
if queen breaks it on sanji s body
he breaks it on yonji or other brothers body
So what? Characters use weapons, so every weapon is the same?
Listen to yourself man, you just said that Queen's sword slash wouldn't even work on Yonji while Sanji's base kick punches his skull in...

Status
Not open for further replies.