Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy can you stop this futile nonsense already!
The drug is meant help Zoro fight again nothing else, Miagi* and Chopper in original scans said the drug can help Zoro move again, never did they say any of that shit
The official scan use the words ultra regenerative Effects.
Nowhere it is said that The drug will only help Zoro with movement, Zoro's bones have possibly been healed in order for him to move. That is common sense.

A lot of people have wondered how the strawhats were gonna match up to the other Yonko crews without haki (Nami, Franky, Chopper) or with just standard haki ( e.g. Sanji, Ussop, Jinbe), now we have the answers:

Nami - Zeus
Chopper - Drugs
Franky - Lasers and tech
Brook - his Devil fruit, probably already awakened.
Robin - Fishmen Karate
Ussop - Plants

and now Sanji - Germa technology, sorry to all those who hoped Sanji would get advanced COO or blue flames, but Oda is going through the genetic modification route.
:lusalty:
I dont really like it, but Oda really wants the strawhats to be a wacky crew, with all manners of powers. :suresure:

Yes, King > Queen by the end of the day, but we have the problem of you guys thinking the two rivaling calamities on two different lvls which makes no sense. Many Zoro fans didn’t have an issue claiming the two to be close in power due to believing Zoro isn’t fighting him, but when the fight happened and Zoro got sent flying more than once by King everything suddenly change. I’m not necessarily calling you out specifically. But it’s reality.
Well like previously told I always hyped king to be freaking strong even if I thought he wouldn't fight zoro. I never saw King and Queen as equals.

So what? Characters use weapons, so every weapon is the same?
Listen to yourself man, you just said that Queen's sword slash wouldn't even work on Yonji while Sanji's base kick punches his skull in...
bro they got the same exo skeleton
if it doesnt work on sanji it doesnt work on other vinsmokes
also don t tell me queen is that insane swordsman that is a god of coa:suresure:

why would it not
sanji isnt using haki here
The differrence here is bro, Sanji already had insane durability feats, for a normal human.
His siiblings has the durability advantage since they been childrens, they probably never even train much when it come to durability or overall haki.
Sanji own durability as human+exekelton>His brothers exekelton.

why would it not
sanji isnt using haki here
its the same genetic modification and also the fact that his body was tougher prior to this might also be because the modification has been dormant for a while. the base durability (without haki) of the siblings should be comparable
Imo...
Current Sanji's durability > Germa with RS and exoskeleton > base Sanji >> his siblings without the exoskeleton or RS.

And you admit if Judge didn’t stop Niji he would have destroyed Sanji!
Sometimes I wonder if you people have brain damage or not....

So anyone talking realistically is being a hater, LOL what can I expect from a typical Sanji loving retard
When did I say anything about Judge and Niji? Can you even read LMAO

You aren’t talking realistically you’re omitting information to fit your agenda.

“Vergo is a nobody” yes because a Vice Admiral based in the New World that folded Smoker is a nobody

“Niji hit Sanji” because of blackmail? lol

You leave out information and turn to insults instead of facts and you’re trying to say IM not reading

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.