Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
that was the initial thought when he was analyzed as a child but ofc thats now false
and if the explanation of dj has something to do with being genetically modified
it proves my exact point.
Not really false.
The modifications were present on all the 4 quadruplets. But the doctor that was talking to judge said that, for some reason, Sanji was different.

My interpretation is that the drug prevented the modifications to work and take Sanji's emotions away (reason he doesn't have the hair matching his suit color like the rest of his siblings). Judge kept training Sanji in order to see if the modifications would manifest at some point. After he saw they weren't, he cast Sanji away and imprisoned him.
Now, since the Raid Suit is tied to the Vinsmokes, probably like some kind of fingerprint scan or some shit, it might have triggered the modifications. We don't know what exactly was the drug that Sora took, if the effects were meant to be permanent, etc.
I believe it's more likely that he had "potential sealed" by the drug, and only now they are manifesting.

In the end, pre-Raid Suit, Sanji's abilities were his own.
I find weird that the Vinsmokes never really talk about Sanji's DJ. Judge never brings the possibility that the modifications actually worked, etc.
I think Oda got a little bit confused thinking about this part. But who knows.

“I my friend believe in logic and manga facts”

“Vergo is a nobody” Vice Admiral in the New World that bodied Smoker and was one of 2 main antagonist of an entire arc

“Sanji couldn’t react to Niji” Omit the fact that it was a surprise attack

But you believe in logic and manga facts right?

Plz don’t make me laugh you’re too funny

:gokulaugh:
Sure you do, every Sanji wanking idiot says the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.