• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it aint doing shit to sanji it aint doing shit to vinsmokes :cheers:
sanji s durability was nothing before
he was easily pierced by bullets and damaged by gifters
even other vinsmokes would survive king beak attack
You know this ain't true when we have clear evidence of Yonji being hurt by far weaker attacks but if you want to say base Sanji's kick >>>> Queen's sword slash, go ahead.
It is at least considerable better than his siblings without their exoskeleton who heavily relied on technology.
Read what I said to Lanji.
They wouldn't, especially not Yonji...

You just copied my reply pretty much word for word lmaooo are you a child?

This is why there’s no point in arguing with people who resort to insults before anything else

Also, weren’t you done with the whole thing? Can’t take the fact that you lost?

:milaugh:
Yeah sure buddy, did I make you feel good?
Yeah I pretty much lost cause I was using logic vs your delusions, I guess go find another Sanji fan and a Zoro loving moron to talk to since I my friend believe in logic and manga facts

So Sanji was fighting this whole time extremely nerfed, even against King and Queen

Thats why Sanji got captured by Queen, the Raid Suit nerfed him 99% until it power ups

But still weird apparently
that is, are you inventing parallel stories, in order not to see reality? but how do you do it?
how do you like Sanji after the time jump, can't you see he's been purged?

You know this ain't true when we have clear evidence of Yonji being hurt by far weaker attacks but if you want to say base Sanji's kick >>>> Queen's sword slash, go ahead.
It is at least considerable better than his siblings without their exoskeleton who heavily relied on technology.
Read what I said to Lanji.
They wouldn't, especially not Yonji...
Let's wait for the panels then if he aint even using haki and breaking it he s trash
like i said he s not doing shit with that swords to other vinsmokes and they def can tank king's attack but they will get ko like sanji

Imagine a fucking chapter ending of Sanji’s skin breaking the sword of a Hybrid Ancient Zoan YC. Probably double panel spread as well:steef::steef::steef:

I really fucking hope this fight dont end next chap. Please Oda….I beg you man:neesama:
Given how strong sanji is now...the battle might end soon with queen getting mid diffed

Status
Not open for further replies.