Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think that DJ is fire, but instead it's heat, it's like oven's DF as he can also create flames. on the other hand the lunarians are all about fire conjuring.
-here's how sanji explained it: "a leg that gained enough heat and speed, will have the destructive power of the devil".
-jabura's reaction was: "it's red.... it's glowing" he didn't say "it's burning".
DJ started as just heat with the glowing legs but now it also produces fire occasionally even without the nead to produce the glowing effect on his legs.

Yeah sure buddy, did I make feel good?
Yeah I pretty much lost cause I was using logic vs your delusional, I guess go find another Sanji fan and a Zoro loving moron to talk to since I my friend believe in logic and manga facts
“I my friend believe in logic and manga facts”

“Vergo is a nobody” Vice Admiral in the New World that bodied Smoker and was one of 2 main antagonist of an entire arc

“Sanji couldn’t react to Niji” Omit the fact that it was a surprise attack

But you believe in logic and manga facts right?

Plz don’t make me laugh you’re too funny

:gokulaugh:

I

Indigo

When it comes to solely on this chapter and the previous one then yes Sanji did outshine Zoro, but overall obviously not.
No he didn't lmao

how did he outshine Zoro?

Zoro without any new power up was holding his own much better against King, stil damaging him

while Sanji got caught, got his bones broken and was about to be sliced on the floor (he was basically defeated) but is saved because of Judge???

HOW?

I can see the SHs wasn't involved in Ennies Lobby arc, fighting them like Brook and Jimbei with Franky.

While i can see Yamato vs Lucci fight, Inu vs Neko.
It might still be too much for the shs since most of them are at 30-40% health (except Ussop, nami, and Brook) and there is still the BMP too. It looks like there will be some involvement by the outside world like the revs for example. And Blackbeard said he won't let the government have something, could it be also Robin?

Let's wait for the panels then if he aint even using haki and breaking it he s trash
like i said he s not doing shit with that swords to other vinsmokes and they def can tank king's attack but they will get ko like sanji
Well, I agree, let's wait for the panels or at least the full summary, the provider also left out a lot of important details (for whatever reasons...).

Status
Not open for further replies.