Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointing out that Lucci likely isn't here. He's probably on the den den mushi with the 3 that are here. Not saying he can't, but with the island flying/moving and with all the players already set in this battle, it makes far more sense for Oda to showcase the 3 CP-0 members already present.

Plus, if the CP-0 theory regarding the 2 agents that may or may not be BMs childhood friends is true....

They can 100% reveal what she did to Caramel and the other kids as both are here. Oda mentioned only 2 witnessed this event, but it doesn't mean that these 2 didn't survive and ran away, not at outside witnesses.

This could ENTIRELY close Big Mom's point in the story, and no need for her to be in Elbaf to do so.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Damn you quick to hate on King lol when they no mention of Sanji using the raid suit:pepeke:
I promise itsn't hate but it's gna be mad funny if the raw scans shows Zoan Queen breaking Sanji's bone when King couldn't. People have been using that particular clash to downplay Sanji for the longest. Just wanna see them wiggle their way around this and fyi I was one of the few ppl who hyped up King and had him over Luffy (Not anymore), Queen, Kat and Marco when the majority of the fandom were shitting on him so pipe down:tchpepe:

Random Sanji hater

"Man im so mad, this is so bad for Sanji's character, i don't even care for WCI, i barely know a thing about that arc but this is bad im sorry Oda ruined Sanji's character and i liked him so much before this chapter
:josad::josad::risitasad::shame:"
no to me it sucked even before, but at least it was coherent he had his own idea.
now he's been completely drugged to make him fight a calamity, so his fans who only watch the fights masturbate.
You who are a fan of Sanji, do you remember the last time he talked about the All blue ????

W

Wonderful World

Yh its hilarious. These 2 chaps from Oda may have hit them to hard,

I still think Queen will be get the upper hand…..cause im expecting Sanji to get an AP boost as well.

But damn did the Exoskeleton overperform…
I take it you like what's happening with Sanji?

Thinking about it now, I guess I can stomach it as long as it doesn't mess with his personality. Only time will tell at this point.

Exactly! I swear there were lines before of Sanji saying he's not like his family, including a physical/genetic implication or something? Sanji's whole thing was to not be like his father and brothers, to have his own strength and fighting style, especially with Diable Jambe and thus Hell's Memories but also his kick based fighting style he learnt from his "true father" Zeff ofc.

I've been saying for year that Oda hates Sanji, trying to convince people in vain but I really hope more people start waking up and seeing it. It wasn't a "joke" on what he said to Sanji's voice actor, not a chance at all:

Its even worse to think someone will waste countless chapters just to show how much you hate that character, and in this picture he litarely said sanji wont be cool as WCI again, so he clearly defines cool other way then you.

does he seem regular human to you now
did he seem regular to nami who called it superhuman?
youve just answered the question yourself in a prev post

its been dormant.
is there some confusion here? I was trying to say that Sanji has not had the same exoskeleton as them since birth

As in it did not work in his favor until now

Status
Not open for further replies.