Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
True, but he'll need more than that to hit king

I really want him to fully master ashura to casually attack in multiple directions and overwhelm his opponents
I don't think so. King feels like an ISDS to me.
Ashura is way too hype to be used twice in the same battle.
Plus that reaffirms the notion that Zoro is above all YC1s, if he's able to beat one without using his strongest move.

He does say perfect soldier but any later theory bout what that exactly means is just a gamble.
For example for ME if someone says perfect soldier I think first of power and survival.

Sora took the drug to counter everything that's why even Sanji body didn't get the physical modifications.
Perfect soldier is clearly related to being the perfect emotionless killing machine, it's a cliche trope in all fiction. It has nothing to do with power otherwise he would have been happy with a just Reiju type modifications for the four Vinsmoke brothers.

You're free to your opinion though. :kayneshrug:

I don't think so. King feels like an ISDS to me.
Ashura is way too hype to be used twice in the same battle.
Plus that reaffirms the notion that Zoro is above all YC1s, if he's able to beat one without using his strongest move.
Luffy beat Kat last arc without using his "strongest" move.
Luffy used the best move for the situation, as Zoro will do here.

And when you do damage
He gets healed lol
your opinion on this Senpai
HEY HEY HEAR ME OUT SANJI FANS AND ZOROBOIS

After this development and knowing that fact that sanji wasn't even going all out against Queen and its highly likely he got caught because his body was acting up
i don't see how Queen will push sanji over a high diff if he doesn't use Choppy tablets or some new PU himself..
sanji wasn't even attacking Queen with intense flames...

So what is the purpose of this PU in midst of battle that made him hinder or even sabotaged him? ...
we know for a fact that sanji was dodging queen alright until the chapter where he states he's feeling odd and then grunts mid air while dodging queen's beams.. henceforth we can conclude that assuming sanji was no match for queen before the PU is redundant and nullified with what we know.

Even if one argues that his bones broke.. i'd counter it with the fact that such tremendous pressures are no new news to sanji's body since he was pummeled by oars himself and was still fairly mobile in the plot where sanji had to throw the rutter chains of thriller bark around Oars to restrict him.. similarly when he broke his ankle against vergo.. he still used the same leg to clash against an infuriated vergo who was triggered after sanji sent him flying twice..
and a point to note is nami herself stated after residing in sanji's body that regardless of her being buried and bruised under the rubble sanji's body was still resilient as she was able to go check on ussop immediately.. who was writhing in agony..

in a nutshell this nibba is resilient as hell.. pentachromatic stings don't do shit to him
and he's ready to tank Over heat..

I had to clarify this before i move on to what i assume sanji's role after this development will be..

So,
Recently i made a thread titled "Enies lobby matchups set in stone" thanks to the participants we were able to derive various connections from that arc with this arc..
you can check the thread out read the whole thread its fruitful
In a Nutshell we were able to derived mind boggling parallels..
like :
1) How the fact that sanji saved Chopper in this arc and in Enies lobby was ussop just before commencing his match-up of the arc.. in Wano it amwas Queen in Enies lobby it was Jabura

2) Zoro lost Ubashiri in Enies lobby.. he's thought to loose Sandia in this arc (which goes well with 2 swords style Shimotsuki kenjutsu)

etc

in that same thread @Vinsmoke D. Zolo ( credits to you my guy) suggested another potential parallel with Sanji in Enies lobby

And similar to this moment (where he sabotages a whole Buster call fleet) in TB (second arc with the mist symbolism and parallels for wano)
we have sanji claiming to be of utmost trouble to World government more than any of the others so we see a direct link between what sanji did and what he claimed to do further on.. not only that technically sanji was the most trouble some just from this act of sabotage to marines

and now with the recent developments in the arc we het to know that Lucci the main antagonist of EL has been ordered to capture Nico ROOOBIIIN (IIIKKITTAAI) and in case the kaido loose (which he definitely will by San. D als-kun) seize the country itself..

Again enough of the tangents of explaining things lets get to the point.. hear me out there was another thing that happened in EL that may happen.. sanji clapping jabura after a power up... and if the same happens the next chapter which might show us that Cp0 is at large now.. sanji would definitely intervene and sabotage Cp0 with other SHP..

In a nutshell what i theorize will happen.. is sanji will whoop queen's ass in seconds after getting pissed at judge snd his trauma.. and Nico robin rescue saga begins with Sanji, Ussop, Nami, Franky.... facing the WG forces.. and then sabotaging the potential marines that would follow suit.. which may involve a fuggin admiral..

ofc oda might play this out in a different way ending in the same manner... but

SANJI WILL FULFILL HIS CLAIM TO KUMA ABOUT BEING THE MOST TROUBLE TO THE MARINES AND WG..

And this would be a great conclusion to EL and TB plotpoints mentioned here..

@solis @pg13 @Chrono @Arrow @kenedyfake @WesMidnight @Chaves @Zoro D Goat @Kyou @Tenshi No Konan @Luffywankishere @Wade Wilson DP-san
etc

what do you Luffy/sanji fans think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.