Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck Oda… he’s doing it again, Last chapter we cut to Zoro having damaged King offscreen… This chapter we cut to Queen having beaten Sanji already? Is that it? Are we not going to to see how Queen managed to catch Sanji?

Wasnt Sanji blitzing Queen speed wise? How did Queen manage to catch this man?
I think the best way to forge this would be to use what’s happening to Sanji’s body as context i.e. awakening which might be enough of a distraction for Queen to capture Sanji.

For the love of god oda let Usopp beat a cp0 member. Oda literally talked about Usopp not getting ronfight Blueno and Usopp accidentally abandoned Robin on Dressrosa. I hate to threaten rage quiting but this is your chance Oda to right your wrongs.
Ideally Usopp/Jinbe/Brook should have run in's with the 3 CP-0 members. 2 of them never have fought Cipher Pol prior (well, Jinbe just fought WsW, but his plot is seemingly tied to Nika and CP-0), and Usopp hasn't gotten a viable fight, BOTH in Enies Lobby and now Wano.

It also would just entirely prove that Oda reserved the F6s to be "easier" for some because he planned on using Strawhats elsewhere. Have Usopp do nothing? Well maybe Oda has plans for himagainst either a Number/Numbers or CP-0. Jinbe wrecked WsW? Well, CP-0 is going after Robin and may end up killing WsW so one could be near Jinbe. Brook is the most likely since he literally has Robin. Does Nami/Franky get involved? Imo, Franky is warranted something since he's still fine like Brook/Jinbe, but he's pretty far from them. Nami? Unsure. Now even Yamato is going back into the castle. What for?

So, in the end, Sanjino couldnt do better vs Queen than Chopper? :kriwhat:
In the end, everything said about Sanjino, powerscaling-wise, was completely true.
However, unlike other Zorobois, I wont kick Sanjibros while they are on the ground.
Looking forward to seeing how powerful Sanjino will come out of this. :finally:
Nope, Queen was joking with Chopper, while with Sanji he was using a man beast form.

Status
Not open for further replies.