Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know mid diffs put him at Kaido lvl ? no one is low or mid diffing a yc especially sanji's lvl people, that's why those PU are introduced
Yeah, even zoro get ragdolled by YC‘s basic attacks. Thanks to enma and FRANKY, he managed to keep his life from king’s attack (still huff huff wheeze wheeze tho)

:saden::saden::cantseeme:

I bet Sanji's powers are not static, his emotions will change how these things work, similar to Diable Jambe. Thats what Judge thought it was a weakness, but thanks to Sora and Sanji, it isn't

Crazy stuff incoming :crazwhat::finally:

I mean then he better show this then… It better not be offscreen and not mentioned and Oda expects us to just head canon this

the last time this was mentioned, Sanji explicitly tells Zoro that he is NOT being slowed down by whatever this is… so if something changed, HE HAS TO SAY IT… Or else we are gonna assume Queen just gained a random speed buff offscreen
Wouldn’t mind either way

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Let's say your mother has blue eyes and your father does too, heck let's take it further, imagine you are from a rare breed who happen to not even have dormant genes for Brown eyes

But somehow you end up with brown eyes, a small mutation happened when you were just a shapeless bunch of cells during the DNA splitting, the wrong nucleotide was attached to the wrong gene and encoded the production of a totally different protein that the one you were meant to have

It's still "natural" because you were always that way

Sanji is the same here, he always had those genes, even before he was born he had them
this is so fucking stupid if i end up with a different collored eye it's because my parents had those genes in them,they didn't into a fucking lab to alter them, you really never tire of taking Ls after arguing stupid shit that even a child is smart enough to understand such as someone putting their hands in front of their face.

Yeah, a sword that HELPED ZORO TO SCARRED KAIDO AND SAVED HIM FROM GETTING KILLED BY KING( he still get ragdolled tho)

THANKS MASTER ENMA, A SWORD THAT COMES FROM NOWHERE AND GIVE INSTANT POWER UP TO ZORO
:saden::saden::cantseeme:
Huh how did his sword help him with king? You mean all his swords. He cut kaido with all his swords. Lol yall mad now you complaining about weapons where 97% of people use in one piece. You mad

But again, swords dont matter… Kiku had a named sword… And it got wiped out by a random Kaido’s air slice

I mean i expect Kiku cares about swords and sword grades more than Queen does… But i would be very surprised if Queen’s swords got cut up by Kaido’s air slices because i expect Queen to apply enough haki for that to NOT happen
Thats why, you and me cannot to joke with tis Sanji's Feat. But to have a conclusion i wanted to wait.

lol i wonder why zoro said nothing Happened.. is he that insecure around sanji that he has to lie
Hehehe… Zoro explained it before the Oars fight, he says to the crew “Luffy has been fighting and suffering without ever saying anything, its time we protect him”… Then Proved Zoro right by letting him feel Luffy’s suffering

I mean if you wanna say Sanji is doing this then, is Sanji talking about Zoro getting fucked up on the roof? Sanji saw Zoro get fucked up and he feels bad complaining… I guess that makes sense, Sanji always did look up to Zoro, even in Baratie

Status
Not open for further replies.