Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

I’m not joking about anything… I’m trying to determine what is happening here

did Queen use armament and it turns out his armament is shit compared to Sanji’s exoskeleton… Or did Queen NOT use armament and that’s why his swords broke… I don’t think the sword’s grade matters here since we have seen named swords get fodderized… It’s Queen’s haki that matters
We just have to wait for the chapter for more clarity.

I mean, he's the 3rd strongest in their crew so I doubt his haki is that bad. Just like with every spoiler thread, people will downplay and up-play until the chapter comes out.

The swords grade doesn't really matter in my opinion, but would a Y3 being using a fodder sword?

Dude mutation is not the same as DELIBERATE GENETIC ENGINEERING :lawsigh::kaidowhat:
Like I said yeah it's genetic engineering, but it's just how sanji was born, so yeah it's "natural" talent, yeah sounds dumb but my point is that sanji is born that way, he didn't acquire the healing thing later in life

It is "natural talent" if you define natural talent as an ability you're born with

Fix what gap? Zoro likes pain thats why he didn't want armor and is facing the strongest calamity. You mean the diuble yonkou attack? Lol Sanji would of died
Yeah Zoro likes pain too much that he passed out from Killer and become Mummy after prematurely attempting to block BM and Kaido's attack. Good thing, Law was just on time to sae his ass. lol

Fix what gap? Zoro likes pain thats why he didn't want armor and is facing the strongest calamity. You mean the diuble yonkou attack? Lol Sanji would of died
Strongest Calamity portraited as slightly stronger than Queen since their introduction, wow such a huge gap, i mean he is fighting Zoro now right? Yeah he is so much strong than Queen i can't even compare

Queen literally needs 1 plague bullet to kill someone :suresure:

Zorotards favorite word. "IF" lol

If Sanji is lucky being a part of Judge experiment, then King is Lucky being a part of a Lunarian who can manipulate fire. Heck even Jinbei was so lucky being born a fishman that he can breathe underwater, lol. Furthermore. Zoro got lucky he got a freebie sword Enma. I doubt his other sword can put scratch on Kaido. lol. Luffy got lucky he ate gomu gomu no mi. Now he is immune to blunt attacks. lol.

What a simpleton mindset from Zorotards.
cope

they were altered hence sanji owes everything to judge which is my point.
His genes were natural until judge altered them. you're not even smart enough to use your own trash talk you gotta copy mine.:quest:
So now you change your point?

The whole point was if sanji fit the "natural talent" category or not

Sanji didn't acquire some of his abilities through hard work, hence he's naturally talented, because he didn't earn them directly and was born with them

Also what was your trash talk about? Lmao mine was about how you skipped high school, which you likely did imo, and yours was about how I'm 12?
I

Which part of the fight isn't fair for you ?? Even if he knows about Doffy df, do you think he can beat him ??
the part i just mentioned, and its not about beating him if Doffy just didn't use cheap tricks and fought with his own strength like he did against Luffy..

your whole comment said it.. "NOW HE'S FIGHTING COMMANDERS" where on earth did Queen use cheap trick to subdue or restrain him..? and you take sanji getting restrained and not knowing his DF as sanji struggling..

doffy potentially wouldn't have landed hits out of the blue if sanji knew.. he even notice doffy's strings gleaming but still didn't know what they were until law told them

Status
Not open for further replies.