Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the circumstances of the "powerup", then it makes sense that Sanji is receiving a defensive power up, while Zoro is receiving a offensive power up.
2 Wings
1 is the shield of Luffy.
1 is the sword of Luffy.
Just my 2 cents, in a perfect world both fanbases would be rejoying with these powerups.
Just like WCI, the Wedding Cake acts as a shield to stop/halt Big Mom's rampage
In Wano, Enma/Zoro will act as a sword to end Kaidou's ramage (after Luffy defeats him of course) :catpole:

and he doesn't fit that category since he has altered genes which are unnatural
Depends on how you define it, naturally talented usually just means being born with specific talents that you didn't work for

But i guess in the literal sense given how we're talking about a literal freak of nature, your definition fits too, since sanji was modified and is thus "unnatural"

But we can both agree on something, sanji represent talent, is it really something we need to debate over?

Yet Judges sperm facing 3rd strongest beast pirate and yet to ever di damage to a yonkou. With all those ppwerups and he still 3rd strongest Lmfaooooooo
MY MAN GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SCARRING KAIDO WHEN ENMA THE ONE WHO HELPED HIM LMAO. BUT SADLY, HE GOT EXPOSED BY KAIDO’S LAPDOG (huff huff , PLEASE let me die by sword)

:saden::saden::cantseeme:

AND THANK YOU FOR COMPARING SANJI AND ZORO AGAIN. YOU ALL GOT CARRIED AWAY BY COMPARING ZORO AND LUFFY BEFORE.

THIS IS THE ONE. ZORO VS SANJI ALL OVER AGAIN
:cheers:

I said mere YC. Zoro took a hit from two yonkos at the same time and sanji took a hit from queen only. Not even close.

All of them would be dead without zoro so why you trying to downplay the feat? If sanji did that, I would literally have nothing to say to that.

Zoro is normal human being not a terminator like vinsmokes, but the guy is a endurance monster.
Zoro is a swordman, Sanji is a martial artist, they both have some attributes/skills that are better than the other one

Luffy and Sanji couldn't hurt Kuma, Zoro did.

Im not downplaying the feat, is saying there are huge differences between the situations and what was actually needed to overcome then.

Status
Not open for further replies.