Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is a swordman, Sanji is a martial artist, they both have some attributes/skills that are better than the other one

Luffy and Sanji couldn't hurt Kuma, Zoro did.

Im not downplaying the feat, is saying there are huge differences between the situations and what was actually needed to overcome then.
It's like when they say "Zoro >>>> Luffy" because Zoro scarred Kaido. Wow thanks genius Zoro got swords, Luffy can only punch.

But I guess who brought Kaido on his knees? :quest:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The difference is this isnt even bullshit, it's actual facts based off the spoiler

Sanji got crush by Queen, but he is recovering on his own due to his exoskeleton mutation with the raidsuit
zoro trained with enma but luckily sanji needs no such thing.The PU just appears on his own:doffytroll:

Do you all remember when Oda said in some interview that Marine Ford Arc will look cute compared to what will happen in Wano ???

Now I'm slowly starting to believe it. If the Navy is in Wano then i guess the end of this arc is going to be total insanity.

:noo::jinbewat:
Technically he was talking about the Final War. He mentioned this in reference to the outcome of the Reverie, which is directly related to the final conflict

I said mere YC. Zoro took a hit from two yonkos at the same time and sanji took a hit from queen only. Not even close.

All of them would be dead without zoro so why you trying to downplay the feat? If sanji did that, I would literally have nothing to say to that.

Zoro is normal human being not a terminator like vinsmokes, but the guy is a endurance monster.
Gotta compare circumstances here.

Zoro blocked a few seconds of a Yonko attack and was left with most of his bones broken.

Sanji didnt block a full YC attack, managed to have their attack be useless and his skin unscathed….as well as breaking their sword.

Both are impressive, however we know Zoro wouldnt be able to do what Sanji did. As for Sanji now, its debatable if he could block Hakai, given the same protection Zoro had ( as in swords or something). But we know for sure it wouldnt kill him. Again debatable if it would kill Zoro and the rest of the SNs.

Status
Not open for further replies.