Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 1009:

Fans: Zoro has the best blocking feat in the verse

1027: Zoro’s ass gets sent by King with a nameless slash, that merely annoyed Queen
1028: Sanji blocks a Ancient Zoan YC attack with his skin. And breaks their sword by doing nothing….as if their fodder.

Oda::kayneshrug:
Sanji needs to gifted powerups to reach queen while not training at all. Zoro trains and fights yonkous scaring them. They are not the same.

I'll laugh my ass off if Sanji goes through an internal struggle trying to prevent his emotions from fading away.
Itd be interesting if it does things to his emotions. I do want Oda to reaffirm to these retarded fans that Sanji losing his emotions is the worst fate, and not getting the exoskeleton.

I dont think Sanji’s PU stops at the exoskleton. RS may unlock everything he shouldve gotten as a kid. Black Hair and Invisibility coming next.

After 1009:

Fans: Zoro has the best blocking feat in the verse

1027: Zoro’s ass gets sent by King with a nameless slash, that merely annoyed Queen
1028: Sanji blocks a Ancient Zoan YC attack with his skin. And breaks their sword by doing nothing….as if their fodder.

Oda::kayneshrug:
I'm still waiting for you to post a scene where Queen took a direct hit.
:queenhear:

So you're just going to overlook the scene where Sanji, who's supposed to be too fast for Queen, was able to caught by Queen who than broke his bones?
:king:

Suddenly Zoro is the only one with normal human body among the m3 without a df or modifications. His strength is purely due to his own hard work :cheers:
Nah, he has Enma. He has someone's sword he didn't earn and also if it is true he is bloodline to Ryuma, he isn't normal human either XD.

He getting help as much as he get help in fights as Franky help him out in King fight from getting thrown around :cheers:.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Like I said, we're kind of stretching the definition of naturally talented given how it was always used in a more metaphorical sense rather than a literal one, since normal people don't talk about genetically enhanced freaks of nature who walk on air

You are using the literal meaning of it lol, yes sanji's gifts aren't natural in the sense that he has them because of human intervention

But he was born with them

While I was just using in the "normal" sense, the one that everyone uses, not the literal one lol

The abilities are normal for sanji, he always had them that's why whole point

We're literally arguing over the meaning of a word here, it's just plainly ridiculous, we don't even disagree on the main core of the debate
Definition of natural
'' existing in nature and not made or caused by people ''
Ask D question: ''sanji's altered genes are natural
''

I'm still waiting for you to post a scene where Queen took a direct hit.
:queenhear:

So you're just going to overlook the scene where Sanji, who's supposed to be too fast for Queen, was able to caught by Queen who than broke his bones?
:king:
Are your ignoring he is acting uneasy after using RS few times? Even that and he was still able to fight 3 YCs at one point. Man you guys are on the cope now that swords don't work on Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.