Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

We have been theorizing this awakening due to RS usage for months, and this Mfer decides to ass pull this "sanji fans are saying is due to training".
Beware, folks, the circus' clowns are on a rampage!
:lulz:
Pan D. A. Man just kept saying he unlocked it by his training in here

so you can confirm you guys believe it's not training and it's complety because of the raid suit and the experiments he had as a child right?
perfect then

you guys agree with me then

Enma is a conduit for Zoro's haki, point blank.

He used it twice and commented how his body feels weird after it.

So yeah, Sanji's power up comes from playing dress up. Compelling.
I'm not the guy pretending putting on clothes is a skill or anything.

Sanji got 2 free power ups this arc

And while I dislike Luffy's future sight and Adv. CoC, I'll admit Luffy worked for those.
sadly we have to wait for zolo vs king

we stuck with fat balloon and okama simpji :josad:

Show one panel of kaido stating that zoro was only able to leave a permanent scar on him because of enma. Just one. Kaido stated it was because zoro was a user of kings haki
Kaido been talking 'Oden's spirit' about the sword and even Big Mom. If your denying Enma is not playing anything into getting into his scales, your in denial as that is him otherwise how is Zoro struggling to a guy like King from how you guys talked about 'Zoro can one-shot YCs', but now he is being thrown around by King easily.

Haki is important to it and it does it own thing as I was saying. Give it to someone else, you get same or more from it. Luffy get more damage from the sword than Zoro.

He did trained to awaken it as he trained to get Haki. He wasn't born on them, bruh.

I mean harder the fight, the stronger you get. Guess you guys ignoring is your new cope after 'one-shot' YCs on Zoro lol.
You must can't read, typical of a judges son. Sanji literally mentions that wearing the RS is when hr started feeling weird. Learn how ti read

C

Cuistot

Umm… what? Did sanji not also train during the two years to gain haki and the ability to fight powerful enemies?
That being the sole exception. He does not train otherwise at all. While Zoro's honing his haki with Enma and Luffy's learning advanced haki, Sanji is cooking.

And struggle not being a defining trait for him… bruh.
Literally isn't, combat-wise.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Pan D. A. Man just kept saying he unlocked it by his training in here

so you can confirm you guys believe it's not training and it's complety because of the raid suit and the experiments he had as a child right?
perfect then

you guys agree with me then
Are you really saying that Panda man said that and decided that he speaks for the entire fandom?
LMAO.

It's still recovery. Regeneration is literally the ability to regrow Lost body parts since it operates at a cellular level
recovery is the act or process of regaining or repossession of something lost while regeneration is rebuilding or restructuring; large scale repair or renewal....This is what google told me...Again rebuilding bones..............

That's the sort of thing a privileged douchebag in the real world would say
So the people who are destined to live an actually enjoyable and worthwhile life. Noted.

Zorostan peasants would glorify a life wasted scrubbing toilets 100 hours a week no holidays under the cope of "muh grindset" "it'll be a better story when i finally make it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.