Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dah hell? Zoro isn't using internal destruction at all even with enma. A swordsman role is to cut. Swordsman fine tune the basic ryou and instead of using it to flow haki into a target they use it to sharpen they blades extremely to cut through anything
You get what I'm saying, zoro can't naturally Chanel that much haki or cut kaido's scales without enma, he needs enma to help him release all the haki he has more efficiently

Zoro fans sure do talk loud when their fav is literally creating extra limbs and extra heads….

”Buh…Buh…training”, yh training dont give you extra limbs. ”Buh….buh its a form of his willpower”. Imagination dont make you stronger either. Zoro can create 4 extra arms and 2 heads, that other people can see. Training aint give him that. Training aint give him the power to scar Kaido. Yall better pipe down and watch on whilst Sanji proceeds to shit and body your favs.

yeah i am not saying conqueror's cannot be inheririted......but saying only way to get conqueror's is inheritation is wierd.........big mom parents were normal yet she has conqueror's ......and we don't know about rayleigh's parents , shanks, whitebeard, don chinjao , kidd, boa , sengoku parents etc. They are hefty amount of them

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Zoro fans sure do talk loud when their fav is literally creating extra limbs and extra heads….

”Buh…Buh…training”, yh training dont give you extra limbs. ”Buh….buh its a form of his willpower”. Imagination dont make you stronger either. Zoro can create 4 extra arms and 2 heads, that other people can see. Training aint give him that. Training aint give him the power to scar Kaido. Yall better pipe down and watch on.
Don't tell me you like this horse shit

Enma is a conduit for Zoro's haki, point blank.

He used it twice and commented how his body feels weird after it.

So yeah, Sanji's power up comes from playing dress up. Compelling.
I'm not the guy pretending putting on clothes is a skill or anything.

Sanji got 2 free power ups this arc

And while I dislike Luffy's future sight and Adv. CoC, I'll admit Luffy worked for those.
Enma is magical sword anyone can use on level of Haki.

By that logic Zoro's power come from having weapons in his dress up. That dumb take in the talk there.

Training come from Sanji the same as Zoro training in aspects.

RS never a means to him fight with it, only stealth mission. This power-up on his genes is what he is born on.

Seems like you have issues in more nonsense manner from how it sound.

Nope. Never will need the RS again.
RS activated his exoskeleton...
Maybe Judge the best father of 2018 year actually was working on Sanji's problem and found way how awakened Sanji's gen, or theory about rebirth of previous soul is lit, and with using RS of Stealth Black, Sanji's another soul awakened, or some memory type, so RS was trigger. Plus I believe that Sanji will became King of Germa in the end. So right now he finally will accept fact that he is Judge son, even if he hates this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Enma is magical sword anyone can use on level of Haki.

By that logic Zoro's power come from having weapons in his dress up. That dumb take in the talk there.

Training come from Sanji the same as Zoro training in aspects.

RS never a means to him fight with it, only stealth mission. This power-up on his genes is what he is born on.

Seems like you have issues in more nonsense manner from how it sound.
Cheaters never win, unless it's Sanji.

Kaido been talking 'Oden's spirit' about the sword and even Big Mom. If your denying Enma is not playing anything into getting into his scales, your in denial as that is him otherwise how is Zoro struggling to a guy like King from how you guys talked about 'Zoro can one-shot YCs', but now he is being thrown around by King easily.
Again kaido disagrees with you. The perfect time to mention Oden via the sword would have been when zoro permanently scarred him. But no kaido decides to focus on zoros haki instead. And your Oden statement about enma has already been refunded by kaido himself since he stated chapters before zoro cut him that the haki in the sword was strange. Now use your brain. Why would kaido state it was strange if he himself is familiar with odens haki? Think

Status
Not open for further replies.