Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it when one of our big heroes grows not on his own merits, but from his shitbag of a dad. It's even worse when that power up gives him a second free power up. It's not interesting, which makes Sanji less interesting
I didn't really like the suit too, but if this PU is from sora too then i think its a good PU, after that, sanji doesn't really have more "natural born" PU to gain so it will be mainly on haki imo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's logical but it's boring, I knew it was coming but I expected something different. Waited a decade for Sanji to show some new powers but it's not even original.
So you would have liked him to show "haki improval" like every other character? That would be "original"?
Come on, m8.
Take a step back, breath slowly, and then take another look into it. It's all fine.

Dumbe logic since Raleigh says you cant train to get coc. You have to be born with it. Then once you get it you can't train it. It simply becomes stronger the stronger you as a fighter becomes. Sanji on the other hand has basic armament haki and has observation haki less hyped that cobys. Hence why his route of a good powerup is lineage factor
Look at his siblings, sanji is way stronger in comparison despite having the same genes

It's because he trained harder than them

Training wasn't really the cause of Sanji unlocking the exoskeleton.
It was his kindness and compassion to protect weaker people that made Sanji use the RS, which Sanji's pride didn't allow him to use, but Sanji's empathy in protecting his crew and Momo made him use the RS to unlock the exoskeleton later on.

After all, Sanji is Sanji and Zoro is Zoro.
Zoro gets stronger with training, Sanji gets stronger throughout the journey always with the intention of protecting the weaker crew members, that's why Sanji is portrayed as the team's protective guardian saving them at all times, he gets stronger progressively to protect the weaker.
u lost the bet with the base sanji
he got washed this chap :myman:

Jesus christ, by natural talent I don't mean that his genes are natural, the literal definition of "natural talent" is “an innate or inborn gift for a specific activity, either allowing one to demonstrate some immediate skill without practice, or to gain skill rapidly with minimal practice

It's literally just a term and a metaphor to describe inborn gifts, it doesn't have anything to do with wether that gift is artificial or not as long as it's inborn
Except it would not have been naturally inborn in the first place if daddy didn't make you a cyborg

Status
Not open for further replies.