"Laughs in anime light speed raid suit"

Yet those flames would lose to Marco's flames
Oda : Sanji : " my flames burn hotter than any other flames"

Never happened
Not marco's strongest but a named one

:saden:

This is actually a good comparison to show why Sanji isn't Marco level
Denial

And more importantly, Queen was crushing Sanji's bones whiles King is trading blows with no haki Zoro.
King also knocked out RS Sanji.

This shows their difference is huge
Unfair to say "trading" blows. The only time Zoro "traded" blows with King was when Sanji was also "trading" blows with Queen in 1023, whom he had already been attacking chapters prior.

Last chapter Zoro was thrown 3 times from 3 separate attacks and injured, owned by King. Sanji is being owned Queen.

Can we stop the dick measuring contest here? I'm objectively a fan of both characters pretty much equally, think ZKK can happen, and think Sanji has an awesome powerup coming. You guys are ridiculous.

The comparison between King and Queen is similar to Kaku/Jabra or Mr. 1/Mr. 2. Leave it at that. They have extremely negligible bounty differences. The rush to compare strength when nothing really has been objectively shown to prpve otherwise is a bit insane to me

No, it's literally stated in the Manga. Zoro did it for Luffy. Which everyone trained for those 2 years for the sake of luffy so it's a red herring

It's comparing apples and oranges. The whole thing started with Sanji leaving the crew and making the conscious choice of using the raid suit not once but twice. Now Sanji is becoming an exoskeleton because of it.
Thats bs.

Sanji had no choice to what Island he would be sent by Kuma, like everyone else.

Sanji using the suit for the sake of his allies and crew is equally or an even more impressive selflessness behaviour than Zoro asking Mihawk to train him.

Sanji left the crew because they would kill the man who saved his life and teach everything he knows, and asked for Luffy not to come, this entire act is about Sanji thinking much more about the other ones safety than himself.

And thats what saved them, because without Germa, the Strawhats would be killed in WCI, since Luffy is Luffy

Oda needs to wrap up SanBin this arc, with one finishing moment.

- Nami and Sanji got a hug
- Pudding and Sanji got a kiss
- Robin and Sanji should have se…..joking a hug.

Can ya'll seriously shut the fuck up about fanboy wars for one chapter? I can't find anyone even mentioning that we're literally getting CP9 rematches in Wano because all anyone cares about is the same old argument we've been having the whole time.

Gave him the magic sword Enma which scared Kaido, something people like Roger, Shanks and Whitebesrd have not done, indicating that Sword is very special.

Enma allows Zoro to use bigger and more deaoer slashes than he can create naturally.
Naturally. Lol.

Zoro is a top five swordsman with swords that aren't even in the top twelve.

And if I remember the flashback correct he sucked with swords.
Really? I remember his sword broke when he attacked Niji and then got beat up by him when he himself didn't had a sword anymore. How is that being bad at swordsmanship? lol
He didn't learn shit using swords thats why he was called a failure.
Oh that is the reason they called him a failure, because based on your words he was bad at swordsmanship - and not the fact that he wasnt a modified human with emotions - yeah it was the swordsmanship lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.