Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:

I guess you missed the rooftop battle against 2 Yonko. Currently he's not even using haki against King and his mid-level attack still broke through part of King's divine attack.
I guess you missed the end result of that battle. All his bones broke and was barely able to stop it for a second. He needed to be saved by law and Sanji and then given asspull senzu beans for revival.

If he just used the raid suit, there's some understanding to it, but his body changing, at that point it's being hypocritical to ones own character
No it isn't, seing zoro struggle is something great to watch despite zoro himself not necessarily wanting to go through a lot

You are a hypocrite by your own logic, because you enjoy seing a character face obstacles

Because you are assuming content from a spoiler without seeing it first. Sanji could very well have "traded" blows this chapter too so relax

And "trading" blows implies equal impact to both sides. Zoro has done nothing to King. He's cut his mask, not his face. He's been thrown 3 times from where he was.

I'm criticizing your bias. I do it to both sides when arguments get ridiculous
Which did I assume?
Sanji getting his bones crushed is in the spoiler

No it diesnr imply that. The context in which I used it is quite clear. I even explained it in my second post

No you are baselessly criticizing the post. There was no argument. I only answered a question from a user.

Should be interesting. So WG wants to take over Wano should Kaido be defeated but that would mean SH are forced to enter a confrontation with the WG but that would be kinda too early at this stage.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
France is such a disgusting and fucked up country. Since the 1950 till now, about 330 thousands child has been raped inside their churches.
Fucking unbelievable :whitepress:
Reminds me the Canada thing about children remains being found on the outskirts of some church orphanages or something a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.