• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Probably not
Coz I think SSG is under Navys Supervision

Cp0 works independent from the Navy
I'm still hoping that the WG shows up with GB, but we'll see.

Either way, I think Lucci showing up with that ultimatum will determine how good this arc is in the end.

I

Indigo

You getting that much worked up about it makes it seems like you do care.
A lot, actually.

Chill, man.
Last week we got some beautiful Zoro vs King action.
This week we getting even more action now about Sanji vs Queen.
Their fights are more than 1 chapter long.
We are gonna get even more later.
Let's all enjoy these short spams of awesomeness before we waste time with Orochi chapters later on.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Better animation than Toei.
Nah man, there's no way Zoro vs King is good right? because Sanji is a god now, so he would defeat King no diff

that fight is shit now

King lands a massive blow in Zoro's face and he's blown away with his back on the ground
King : uhu?
Zoro : ...
*Onigashima gets envoloped in a CoC bubble of pure pressure*
*Zoro's hair grow and turn blue while he's left eye opens*
King : who are yo-
Zoro : Demonic aura , 0 sword style , heart splitter
King : Aaaaaaaargh !
*King falls on his knees and spits loads of blood*
King : i see, you.... you were using only 10% of your power ! i truly had no chance
*King falls*
King : he's too strong , it's up to you... Kaido-sama

Last edited:
First France is far from the only country where pedophilia within Church happened and happens, but this investigation was maybe one of a kind and revealed a lot of hidden cases and lift (an other) veil.

We should be happy that the victims now are heard and recognized and that investigations like that exists. It’s a good thing that France did that.

Don’t think one second that this doesn’t happen in other countries as well.

So no it’s not a « France » problem, or because France is diabolical.

What matters now it to prevent this shit to happen again and doing the necessary work for that. And hiding the truth won’t help.

Secondly, if you’re interested in that subject we can discuss that in the general section and create a thread. Let’s not pollute the spoiler thread pls.
There's no need to make a thread about it my man, I just read the news and was very shocked that's why I posted about it. A third of a million child raped by these beasts, they need to be burnt on the stake for their crimes is what I say.

Anyway I'll stop posting about this topic as you said this thread doesn't need more toxicity as it is..

We just have to wait for the chapter for more clarity.

I mean, he's the 3rd strongest in their crew so I doubt his haki is that bad. Just like with every spoiler thread, people will downplay and up-play until the chapter comes out.

The swords grade doesn't really matter in my opinion, but would a Y3 being using a fodder sword?
Jack used unnamed blades

W

Wonderful World

Yooo imagine if no emotion/evil sanji is true ! nami better be far from him or she finna get the sigma treatment
I have a feeling Reiju is probably going to simp for Zoro, which would actually be funny as hell.

The brothers will all probably hate Zoro and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.