Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. Chill man.
Come on, the fandom war is inevitable. It's part of this forum. Don't take it so seriously.
Last week I vanished from the spoiler section because I knew it would be a shitshow of overwanking Zoro and downplaying Sanji/Luffy.
Now this is the "overwanking Sanji and downplaying Zoro/Luffy" week.
During the fight against Kaido we are gonna have plenty of overwanking Luffy and downplaying Zoro/Sanji.
It's just how it goes.
In the end, Usopp is the one being called "God", so nothing matters.
:cheers:
We will never give Luffy props Never :lusalty:

So, since Lucci and the other cp0 agents are here, do you think we'll be seeing whatever the SSG is?

Also, who was the one tending to the scabbards?

Is Kin'emon dead? :catcry:

Imo, SSG is related more to the Marines than WG, so I'm not 100% sure the SSG will follow through with coming to Wano at this point. I'm also not sure how much more Oda wants to escalate this main conflict. Bringing in too many antagonists will forcibly make Oda have to figure out a way out of it or add even more content than what's already here.

For example, if you add SSG now, how do you stop them? Does Oda downplay them by pushing them back? How can they pose an actual threat here if they aren't meant to lose? This is actually my concern right now for CP-0. I figure they last through the final war and fight the Revolutionaries, but this chapter seems to suggest they will at least run into the strawhats. If that's the case, do the Strawhats downplay and beat CP-0? Is that good or bad? How does CP-0 back off?

On top of this, BMP is already a lingering threat (which SHOULD be defeated).

Imo, the person that healed the scabbards is Kanjuro's real form. Reason I think this is the case is because Kanjuro was there almost immediately, and said person disappeared for no reason and hasn't shown up again. I 100% think Kanjuro is going to get redeemed and his real self doesn't actually want the scabbards to die.

And yes I think Kin is alive, primarily to set up what I said above

I

Indigo

LMAO. Chill man.
Come on, the fandom war is inevitable. It's part of this forum. Don't take it so seriously.
Last week I vanished from the spoiler section because I knew it would be a shitshow of overwanking Zoro and downplaying Sanji/Luffy.
Now this is the "overwanking Sanji and downplaying Zoro/Luffy" week.
During the fight against Kaido we are gonna have plenty of overwanking Luffy and downplaying Zoro/Sanji.
It's just how it goes.
In the end, Usopp is the one being called "God", so nothing matters.
:cheers:
yeah you say that last week was gonna be overwanking Zoro and downplaying Sanji / Luffy

yet half of the posts were Sanji fans saying Zoro begged for his life the entire thread and how he got low diffed by King, until the chapter came out, and made sure what they were saying was wrong, yet there are still people saying Zoro begged for his life

:kayneshrug:

Sanji character not about hard work or crazy determination. Sanji literally gave up on all blue because of Mermaids. Which is why his powerups are more science base and Luffy and Zoro. Its noting to be natural talented cause your daddy. Just accept it Sanji fanboys
sanji dream is harder then zoro's dream

Sanji character not about hard work or crazy determination. Sanji literally gave up on all blue because of Mermaids. Which is why his powerups are more science base and Luffy and Zoro. Its noting to be natural talented cause your daddy. Just accept it Sanji fanboys
just a gag foreshadow because eventually we are going to learn that fishman island is the spot where all blue will be created due to destruction of red line and marijois.

Status
Not open for further replies.