Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like "the best part of the chapter" is about Sanji vs Queen

From Korean Leaks

* 상디 v.s 퀸 쪽으로 전환. 상디는 계속 몸에 위화감을 느낌..

솔직히 이 전투 파트의 자질구레한 묘사 일일히 하고 싶지 않음.. 좀 ㅄ 같아서..

@Bango🍅 speculation or real?
Why do you have the name Zoro if you are a Sanji stan btw? Wouldn't MonsterSanji make more sense? :choppawhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
yeah you say that last week was gonna be overwanking Zoro and downplaying Sanji / Luffy

yet half of the posts were Sanji fans saying Zoro begged for his life the entire thread and how he got low diffed by King, until the chapter came out, and made sure what they were saying was wrong, yet there are still people saying Zoro begged for his life

:kayneshrug:
Action and reaction.
Overwank is met with trolling.

I

Indigo

sanji dream is harder then zoro's dream
considering the entire crew is gonna achieve Sanji's dream without even wanting, while only Zoro will achieve his...

i don't know about that

unless you think only Sanji will find it, and the rest of the crew won't see it

King is literally not bleeding. It's a tattoo.

Like I said, 1023 they "traded" blows. In 1027, they have not. The battle is lopsided. Zoro is currently losing (until he's obviously not)
I'm talking about Zoro's first attack. King was bleeding from it. While King's divine bow made Zoro bleed.

Just because King used his Zoan power to over power Zoro in there last cash doesn't mean he is winning. King failed to knock Zoro off the Island.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Seems like "the best part of the chapter" is about Sanji vs Queen

From Korean Leaks

* 상디 v.s 퀸 쪽으로 전환. 상디는 계속 몸에 위화감을 느낌..

솔직히 이 전투 파트의 자질구레한 묘사 일일히 하고 싶지 않음.. 좀 ㅄ 같아서..

@Bango🍅 speculation or real?
i like how he refers to sanji with female pronouns:pepelit:

Small not at the yonko level probably, definitely better than someone like katakuri in base without haki, base sanji vs base kata should win in durability with this PU. The recovery is strong also. Yeah the PU is not bad at all, but we need to see this in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.