Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I mean, there's no way Sanji can have any difficulty against Queen anymore right? this needs to be a neg diff after the PU, since his body can break Enma and tank Hakai for two hours

so yeah, 1029 Queen should be done, absolute beast Sanji, even Luffy now should stop being the captain

Seems like "the best part of the chapter" is about Sanji vs Queen

From Korean Leaks

* 상디 v.s 퀸 쪽으로 전환. 상디는 계속 몸에 위화감을 느낌..

솔직히 이 전투 파트의 자질구레한 묘사 일일히 하고 싶지 않음.. 좀 ㅄ 같아서..

@Bango🍅 speculation or real?
:choppawhat:

I wonder if Queen goes Doc Ock on Sanji and proves he can deal with Sanji's speed.

Small not at the yonko level probably, definitely better than someone like katakuri in base without haki, base sanji vs base kata should win in durability with this PU. The recovery is strong also. Yeah the PU is not bad at all, but we need to see this in action.
Kaido cant perform this feat….

just a gag foreshadow because eventually we are going to learn that fishman island is the spot where all blue will be created due to destruction of red line and marijois.
Its not a gag, Sanji doesn’t care about his dream has much has Luffy and Zoro. He doesn't even understand them in baratie. This is why they are Conquerors. His character isn't build on what Luffy and Zoro was built on.

I mean, there's no way Sanji can have any difficulty against Queen anymore right? this needs to be a neg diff after the PU, since his body can break Enma and tank Hakai for two hours

so yeah, 1029 Queen should be done, absolute beast Sanji, even Luffy now should stop being the captain
I don't understand why everyone underestimate both King and Queen. From Zoro oneshot King to Sanji oneshot Queen. It will not happen. We're in the endgame now, every character (more or less) is pretty strong and no one can one shot guys strongs like that. It will be a tough battle.

They just heal fast

They don't seem to have any cybernetic enhancements

Doesn't really matter anyway, sanji isn't a cyborg, he just has the genes
technically genetic engineered humans are called cybors.. but then we have to change the definition.. coz then momo and Killer are cyborgs as well since they ate artifice DF..

so there is no point in calling sanji a cyborg..

the definition of a cyborg in OP is machines +human..

germa nibbas were only called modified humans

Status
Not open for further replies.