Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Cracker have fodder pretzel
Jack have fodder blades as well
Queen used the same blades used by waiters
What? Cracker’s sword wasnt fodder… Where did you hear that?

Jack seems to have fodder swords since Ashura destroyed one of them yet Jack found a replacement very easily

And king as well added some word shit to his sword to make it a trick sword for stealing other swordsmen’s swords… It’s interesting because it seems none of the beast pirates really have actual top tier swords since none of them are swordsmen

Sasaki looked like he had a sword but its some kind of drill machine, Who’s who looked like he had a sword but it was some lame dagger thing… All the All stars looked like they use swords but none of them have sword techniques. Jack has been beaten without ever using a sword technique. Queen is having his swords snap like twigs on Sanji’s awakened skin… King has a trick sword for cheating… Oda really got us with these beast pirates making us think they were swordsmen

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Nah man, there's no way Zoro vs King is good right? because Sanji is a god now, so he would defeat King no diff

that fight is shit now
LMAO. Chill man.
Come on, the fandom war is inevitable. It's part of this forum. Don't take it so seriously.
Last week I vanished from the spoiler section because I knew it would be a shitshow of overwanking Zoro and downplaying Sanji/Luffy.
Now this is the "overwanking Sanji and downplaying Zoro/Luffy" week.
During the fight against Kaido we are gonna have plenty of overwanking Luffy and downplaying Zoro/Sanji.
It's just how it goes.
In the end, Usopp is the one being called "God", so nothing matters.
:cheers:

I never said he was good at it, was never the point of my comment, i just said based on what was he bad? He literaly had to fight super humans, his sword even broke when he hit him. Even if he was good at it, he wouldn't be able to compete with his siblings, cause they had passed the strength of trained soldiers already.
So i ask you again, based on what was he bad?
His whole backstory was to show that he was behind his siblings, not that he was bad at things. The fact that he trained would make him stronger and put him above the average kid anyways, it's just he couldn't compete with his siblings.
We know Sanji was called a failure and thats a fact. Its true that they were modified. But weren't they also modified to be able to be good at almost everything? Sanji wasn't modified in the slightest, at least in his past. But okay lets accept your headcannon and let sanji be somewhat good on swords, do you think he would be comparable to zoro? Its a fact that Sanjis CoA is weaker than Zoros since his speciality is CoO and Zoros is CoA. Enma would just end up draining him to a point where he would lose his whole arm regardless of how good he is with the sword. As far as I know you also got to be good on CoA to be able to wield this sword since its purpose is to drain and use more CoA than needed. And we saw what happened to Zoro when he used enma the first time, someone who has superior CoA in comparison to Sanji right? He lost almost his arm. Why would Sanji do better than Zoro give me a good explantation. Being only good enough in swordsmanship wont cut it.

Sanji character not about hard work or crazy determination. Sanji literally gave up on all blue because of Mermaids. Which is why his powerups are more science base and Luffy and Zoro. Its noting to be natural talented cause your daddy. Just accept it Sanji fanboys

Status
Not open for further replies.