Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How has he ? Getting penetrated by fodder 24/7 is somehow better than this ? Bs
He took on the scabbards, took a lot of dmg from them, fought against 5 SN who are nowhere near to be fodder, was constantly damaged by Law, Kidd, Zoro, Luffy, got an scar by Zoro, took on ACoC punches by Luffy which do internal dmg, faced yamato and ate a lot of ACoC attacks from her, then combined with G4 Luffy and now is fighting luffy again. And you compare a mere bone regeneration to all this dmg? Come on you gotta be kidding right?

Could be both but I think everyone is getting a full blown chapter for themselves tbh.
Zoro will have his full chapter for sure, but this power up is a big thing for the character and the future plot (MADS and Vegapunk link) so I don't think Oda will jump to another scenario before having explore it a little more.
Plus, Sanji's fights end always before Zoro's ones, so he has to beat the shit out of Queen before we can see Zoro's big moment against King.

We know Sanji was called a failure and thats a fact.
Why do you keep spamming that? You sound like a salty kid.
Why do you try to shit talk everything about Sanji with this, ''bEcAuSe We KnOw He WaS cAlLeD a FaIlUrE''.

I already told the reason in my last comment. It has nothing to do with swordsmanship or anything.
His whole backstory was to show that he was behind his siblings, not that he was bad at things. The fact that he trained would make him stronger and put him above the average kid anyways, it's just he couldn't compete with his siblings.
It was mentioned multiple times in the WCI Arc, how didn't you understand something like that?

The fact that Judge said why he didn't pick up a sword, because this is what he trained him in, shows that he wasn't bad at it.

And you are out here screaming headcanon. You are the one making BS up without any proof. You try to justify your own headcanon with ''SaNjI wAs CaLlEd A fAiLuRe'' - which has nothing to do with him being bad at things, but simply him not being able to keep up with his brothers. What is there not to understand?
This discussion really reminds me of the analogy discussion...how can you not understand that?

Sanji has snuck Queen 4 times. King is stated to be above Queen. Cao Zoro didn't get 4 sneak attacks on King.
Again, not what I'm saying lol.

Any reasonable person knows Zoro > Sanji. Any reasonable person knows Zoro opponents > Sanji opponents

What is unreasonable is to state that any level of current portrayal means Zoro >>>>>>>>>>Sanji or King>>>>>Queen, because it's not true

Zoro literally gave up on his dream and said "Welp, I had a good run time to die" ...as soon as Little Garden against Mr.3.

So much for all that crying about never losing again. He wanted to be nice and presentable for the incoming eternity of having passing birds shit on top of his petrified corpse
I am beginning to realize judges son are dumb. He didn't give up on his dream. He literally was going to cut his foot off. Lol He didn't give up on his dream with Kuma either. Just like luffy and Zoro says if they die they die. They not scared of death. He saying if he dies thats his pose. Seriously can anyone who a Sanji fan read

The Strawhats never faced a situation like WCI before, everyone warned them about how dangerous it was, but Luffy didn't care.

I laugh my ass off seeing people trying to compare WCI with Arlong Park or Enies Lobby, they couldn't even fight in WCI, fighting was literally something that was desperatly needed to be avoided.

Not to mention Bege and his crew's importance in that arc.

If Luffy recognized that he can't be the Pirate King without Sanji and then took then decisions he took, then i dont know what its left to be stated.
Luffy didnt listen, no shocker there, no character growth

Luffy fights 2 of their commanders, no shocker there and Sanji bakes a cake woooooah

easy predictability in the arc.

Like you I laugh my ass off when people call any arc in the New World good writing, especially that arc. talk about that arc assasinating characters

Status
Not open for further replies.