• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji dodges YC1 lvl Katakuri whilst focusing on Pudding
Sanji casually ignores the choking of YC1 lvl King, to talk to a 8 year old
Sanji breaks the sword of YC1 lvl Queen, by literally just standing there

We sure this nibba aint a low top tier yet :memehm:

Swords are useless without Haki level, skill, physical strength, speed, technique of a swordsman. Give Zoro's swords to Sanji and he's still a fodder.
Give Zoro Sanji's buffs and he's stronger than Gol D Roger with his already available skill, strength, durability, etc
so zoro pre time skip was useless

Sanji saved his life and still stronger than him without modifications, thats why they needed to so much to make Sanji hold back and not fight.
Now they are even :cheers:

And DJ has nothing to do with Judge, this is Sanji's main source of damage
I guess DJ is his mother's giving. Depends on how whole lunaria thing came along, but I'd say its still judge, he probably use lunaria DNA something like that

Swords are useless without Haki level, skill, physical strength, speed, technique of a swordsman. Give Zoro's swords to Sanji and he's still a fodder.
Give Zoro Sanji's buffs and he's stronger than Gol D Roger with his already available skill, strength, durability, etc
I mean atleast you agree that Sanji’s current durability is far more than the Vinsmokes durability.

I'm not even sure Big Mom will fall at all tbh lol
Killer vs Hawkins, Raizo vs Fukurokuju and Drake vs Apoo are gonna finish before King and Queen fights for sure instead.
Imo, I think she is. She's been super relevant to this arc and Oda has sort of hinted at the possibility through CP-0. We'll see what happens. For her not to fall now would be really anticlimactic considering her portrayal with Kaido and her irrelevance post Wano. People say she has high relevance to Elbaf, but outside of a giant witnessing her eating Caramel, really nothing comes from that plotline.

For example, if you know the CP-0 theory about some of her childhood friends being members, you may have a different outlook on what CP-0 might do if they meet Big Mom. Coincidentally, these two members currently on Wano may or may not bear a resemblance to 2 of her friends:

Aka, it may be possible to close Linlin's mystery with Caramel, whole also weakening in her enough for Kid/Law to potentially level the playing field and damage her. Maybe this makes her more vulnerable.

Idk, I just think with how long Oda has stalled her fight with Kid/Law, that he plans on finishing it.

T

Tyronejenkins

This chapter proves that JUDGE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG, my man created a "wing" of the pirate king. The torture was just to make Sanji a man

True Zoan King and not Lucci? :zorothink:
Kaido's fruit is obviously the King of Zoans, but evidently is not him nor Momo. Some new character? Kaku? Jabra? No, these two makes no sense.
Yamato's since she appears in her full Zoan and maybe we'll have some new information about her fruit which will make it actually very overpowered?

I guess DJ is his mother's giving. Depends on how whole lunaria thing came along, but I'd say its still judge, he probably use lunaria DNA something like that
I don't think thats the case, Sanji should be the Stealth Black, his powers (even without the suit) should be about turning invisible, it works the same way to Sanji's siblings with their respective powers.

DJ must be his mothers giving

Status
Not open for further replies.