Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Look mate, let's not turn this into one of our usual endless and pointless debate

The full summary will drop tomorrow, we can both wait a few hours then trash on each other like the toxic fan boys we are
good to know that for once you know you're arguing lies

Here’s what I think Zoro needs for his fight CoC Clash after clash after clash after class I think we’re too close to endgame

Sanji only defeated one crocodile
Luffy and Zoro defeated every other crocodile, what's the argument?

I just told you TB Sanji >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EB Sanji
TB Zoro literally gave Oars a bigger cut than Oden gave Kaido and nearly killed him
You're acting as if sanji's feat isn't building level, he literally threw a fricking 30 meter tall crocodile into the air in Alabasta

Do you like being wrong or something? Zoro will 100% get a new powerup/form/feat.

The fuck are you guys smoking after reading a 1000 chapters of this manga that you delude yourself into thinking Zoro will beat King with an attack you've seen before lmao
King will Shi Shi Son Son Knock out king.
Wait till we see them King.
Only way Zoro needs a power up King is if King is bare minimum as strong as Kaido which I don't think he's quite there and Kaido can defeat him with high difficulty. Zoro will probably high diff too
Post automatically merged:

Zoro was begging not to kill him without a sword.
Never happened

that retard thinks sanji can beat katas FS, powerscaling is based on bounties, vivre cards are fake, queen=king, headcanon>storyline..
Lol seeing how he dodged his FS in WCI .. i don't think its even a bad match for sanji compared to Luffy who had DF disadvantage and CoO... sanji has the speed and CoO to come Close to countering FS which he may develop during the fight (even in wano btw Luffy and jimbe consider sanji's CoO to be better really) what he lacks is CoA... but now he has a pretty durable body with fast ass recovery rate.. i believe if sanji solely focuses on speed and CoO i think he can take the W.. tho i believed katakuri was good match up for sanji to develop from even then i saw him winning with his CoO and Speed.. extreme diff ofc.. but now things are different..

thats my opinion anyways

King will Shi Shi Son Son Knock out king.
Wait till we see them King.
Only way Zoro needs a power up King is if King is bare minimum as strong as Kaido which I don't think he's quite there and Kaido can defeat him with high difficulty. Zoro will probably high diff too
Post automatically merged:

Never happened
he couldn't take him down with Purgatory oni giri

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.