Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

Too strong. We needed the Grandmaster to save the day.
Honestly i didn't like how little damage the 9 scabbards did to kaido.
They have so many YC-tier figures, and even combined their attack on kaido.
It would be better if they managed to reopen the old oden scar, but with zoro surpassing them by giving kaido a new one.

I don’t understand this "dark and emotionless" Emo Sanji shit. Sanji is Sora‘s son and a kind being (and a simp). Even Sanji doesn’t want to become something like this, why do some fans want it?
No one wants that, Sanji will retain his emotions.

Having him retain emotions will make him stronger and weaker in some cases (simping)

No one wants that, Sanji will retain his emotions.

Having him retain emotions will make him stronger and weaker in some cases (simping)
No one wants that permanently, i said there is potential for Sanji's true self to fight against the possible emotional changes, this could be entertaining

But this wont happen apparently, Sora already did what was needed for Sanji to keep his emotions, despite Sanji being worried it

Sanji's gonna feel bad for being like his blood family, but it's a blessing in a way, because he'll be able to protect his real family better now, he will obviously feel horrible about it, due to what happened with his mother and the drug she took to prevent the experiments that judge did to Sanji and his brothers, all in all for all of her kids tbh, just didn't work on rest of them (besides reiju, she an exception, she's a Germa, but not really, she still has a heart, emotions and a concious), but in a way it's good, because he had the benefit of his humanity and the benefit of the augments made to his body, besides, his mother wanted to save his emotions and prevent him from losing his humanity, which she did, so she succeeded at what she wanted to do (the best mothers unfortunately always have something bad happen to them..., I hate that, same thing for fathers and generally just good family and people, it sucks, reality is painful), so it's all good, Oda doesn't hate Sanji, never did, he wouldn't be the 2nd most developed straw hat if that were the case, he always pulls Sanji through mentally shattering situations and makes him stronger from it, its safe to say that Oda very much likes Sanji's character, and this lore related power up is another reason why i'd say that, anyways these spoilers were good, really good, but i gotta head to bed now, got work in the morning, (first job, had an interview yesterday, got out to work today, 9 hours every day..., But I gotta push through:ace:....:josad:, This is gonna be rough, but it's the only way to learn, my job's in a pharmacy, as a floor worker, for now, humble beginnings i guess.) Plus I don't have much more to say really, even though i would add more if i wasn't so tired..., But nontheless, have a damn good time everyone!, never realized how happy and free i was when i wasn't working..., Gonna miss home, WG, my bed..., My mom too, as i have to work everyday, essentially, Trinidad jobs are brutal, anyways, good night/day to you all out here on WG, never change!, spend time with your relatives, because even though you would find them sickening or annoying, you'll find yourself missing those same sickening family members... (subjectively speaking) because imo, even though it's only the first day of work for me, it's hard, I already miss home, my family, my freedom, But there is no way to live this world by being clueless, so have i to go and work and learn, for my own good, might even look back to now in the future and thank myself for learning what i'm trying to learn atm, like i said cherish the small things, because after you get out there into this boring and demanding world, you start to miss the small things, anyways...,i'll stop being dramatic/emotional now, have a good one people, stay safe, and stay senile, you blasted idiots:whitepress:...:kata:, White hawk out:ace:, damn it, I'm too much of a home sick guy, anyways, later people. Had to edit out several mistakes i made, ones i wouldn't usually make, first day still has me shooked, first day always gets you the hardest, won't be new forever though, White hawk out, again, be back tomorrow night though:kata:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.