Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How tho? I don't think Lucci is the leader and he has also probably gotten a lot more powerful too. I think the hat guy is really powerful but let's see.
Because all of them together still won't amount to a Kaido. Until you think CP0 = 1 Yonko.
CP0 is not the strongest fighters of the marines, but rather the best assassins as their tasks involve great deal of stealth and secrecy.

People are still comparing Queen swordsmanship strength to Zoro's.
:milaugh:

I don't want to see Sanji lose his head. He finally reached YC level. It's time for him to show us his power.

He is just mad cuz Zoro can't break blades
No, he can't. He has a normal body. He didn't have a father that experienced on him to enhance his body to give him power. He doesn't have a RS.

But he can create powerful barrier with his haki and do this

Im like 90% sure Oda will bring this scene again but against Marines (instead of Pirates, cuz thats what he says), curiously this chapter is called "Vinsmoke Sanji"
I don’t understand this "dark and emotionless" Emo Sanji shit. Sanji is Sora‘s son and a kind being (and a simp). Even Sanji doesn’t want to become something like this, why do some fans want it?

I don’t understand this "dark and emotionless" Emo Sanji shit. Sanji is Sora‘s son and a kind being (and a simp). Even Sanji doesn’t want to become something like this, why do some fans want it?
Some talk about character assassination because a cook gets tough bones but want the kindest man to become Yami Sanji, Worstgen is complex at its core.

Status
Not open for further replies.