Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hypocrisy only exists in your brain because you don't have enough comprehensive skills to distinguish between being an obsessive, freak-like fan, and being a reasonable fan who criticizes even the things they like from time to time
Oh really ? So you come here, made a thread about how you hate a certain fandom, asked the mods to talk only with "intelligents" fans, got thread banned from your own thread because you can't talk and it's me who have trouble to understand? The funny thing is the fact you are doing exactly what you complained about.
So yes you are a hypocrite, so yes keep crying.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oh really ? So you come here, made a thread about how you hate a certain fandom, asked the mods to talk only with "intelligents" fans, got thread banned from your own thread because you can't talk and it's me who have trouble to understand? The funny thing is the fact you are doing exactly what you complained about.
So yes you are a hypocrite, so yes keep crying.

This, imo, is a very wrong conclusion. If Caramel was as unsure about her becoming an admiral as you're implying it to be, she wouldn't even have uttered the word 'fleet admiral' from her mouth. And in both cases, she was just talking about her potential only. And at the end of the day, it's just a translation. I'll look if if I get a translation of the line from someone. Because the fan translation was very different too. These minor things many times which change the meaning of the sentence aren't even there in the Japanese version sometimes.
"will" and "can" are NOT a minor difference.
Luffy never said "I can be the king of the pirates."
The emphasis is on "I will be".
This would be utterly stupid because technically everyone can be the king of the pirates.

Do you guys think we’ll see more of Luffy’s allies by the end of the arc. We already have CP-0,BMP waiting for Onigashima to drop and Kaido to fall. Are we gonna see Grand Fleet soon??

H

humanbeing

Obviously Oda wants to end the fights so fast because of the CP0 is coming, so the strawhats can take on them too especially those who are still frish, like Jinbe , Franky , Robin and those who didn't have their own fights to begin with namely Usopp , Nami and Chopper.
but maybe even Zoro and Sanji as well since they seem to finish their fights next.

Sanji is not a robot. Sanji's haki won't waste, otherwise the author won't give it to him
after time skip , how many times did sanji use his haki ability ?
yeah yeah , ı remembered . just when toss bean ? ım alway curious about sanjis improvement. and ı am alway believing oda will give top tier thing about haki. after ps , sanji did not improve any haki abilities. and here we are. dont cheat each other . that is obvious where sanji will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.