Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
From the way i understand Sanji feels like he cant concetrate. Like a swam of stink bugs fly around his head
It maybe the case. I just said Ill wait till the manga confirms (since the prev thing it showed us was him saying it didn't felt bad) and I got quoted a gazillion times for it lol.

the fact that you're not wven considering that "weirdness" hindering him even with latest spoilers.. i just Bs.. which is exactly my point.. wow
Once again, the latest spoilers say that he felt uncomfortable/weird. Not that he was NERFED. Ill wait for the actual manga rather than some mental gymnastics before confirming/jumping into conclusions thanks.

I understand that, my doubt is when it actually started and when did the modifications got fully completed, and how far did it affected Sanji's overall performance until now

Because it's stated that it dragged him down, and made him fell umconfortable while fighting. Aside from the auto regen, this didn't look like it helped him to fight better
the last time it was his body creaking assuming that it was consistently happening after using the RS 2nd time.. ig they were completed when Queen broke his bones

Did Queen anything except spamming lasers all this while? The moment he gets serious, he has Sanji down and wrapped up. Zoro was pushed. Sanji literally got his bones broken and confined.

Uncomfortable is the same as being weird. Narrative tool to end up with him awakening. You are actually assuming that he was nerfed when he himself said it was "weird" and not "bad".

Do you think DR Doflamingo vs Sanji would end any different even if Sanji was allowed to show off his full moveset?

Apply the same energy to Queen. For all we know he hasn't showed his full moveset yet he is able to restrain and break Sanji's bones.
You are using headcannon as an argument, queen used named attacks, haki and hybrid on sanji and they fought off screen as well, i have no reason to believe you if you spout stuff out of ur ass.

It maybe the case. I just said Ill wait till the manga confirms (since the prev thing it showed us was him saying it didn't felt bad) and I got quoted a gazillion times for it lol.

Once again, the latest spoilers say that he felt uncomfortable/weird. Not that he was NERFED. Ill wait for the actual manga rather than some mental gymnastics before confirming/jumping into conclusions thanks.
when did i say he was nerfed.. youvre assuming that didn't drag him down which is illogical.. imagine your body going through changes while you're in a fight.. any one with even a cent worth of a brain cell would understand thats a distraction snd a hindrances BUT NO TO YOU LOGIC SEEM UNFOUNDED

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
It maybe the case. I just said Ill wait till the manga confirms (since the prev thing it showed us was him saying it didn't felt bad) and I got quoted a gazillion times for it lol
It most likely is lack of concetration.

Smashing X key on controller when you want to press O type of shit

It is herf bcs lets be real, try to do anything IRL whem you have a swarm of flies around your head

the last time it was his body creaking assuming that it was consistently happening after using the RS 2nd time.. ig they were completed when Queen broke his bones
A lot of info from Queen vs Sanji is missing because korean di*khead didn't want to give us explanation
But apparently everything is explain what is going on in this chapter
Got source from asian people
Let hope q&a clear this up and we won't get stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.