Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashura cut one of jacks swords
Sanji broke queens sword with his body
I wonder if zoro will break kings too

There seems to be a lowkey them of the main beast pirates not being true swordsman maybe to show how different they are from the samurai who obviously respect the way of the blade

Sasaki's sword is basically a skinny chainsaw i guess
Who's who long as sheath was only holding a dagger
Jack seems to use his the most but they're more like sickle
Queen doesn't really use his much
Same with king with zoro even saying hes not a swordsman

None of them might not even have a graded sword either with how special and hard to break they are. That doesn't mean they have low attack power with them tho just that the swords aren't made as quality

Again bullshit. To stall would mean zoro would have had to allow it since he was t remotely serious as were luffy and sanji in those examples if drake was not there zoro would have gotten a bit more serious earlier and thus 1shot appo. The same way if luffy had gotten a bit more serious he would have one shorted ulti
The difference is Luffy and Sanji was caught of guard by them, Luffy was beating boths extremely easily and we know Sanji don't attacks womans.

Luffy and Sanji was serious? Luffy was about to be serious when Ulti caught him of guard. Sanji was never serious against a Woman.

Ashura cut one of jacks swords
Sanji broke queens sword with his body
I wonder if zoro will break kings too

There seems to be a lowkey them of the main beast pirates not being true swordsman maybe to show how different they are from the samurai who obviously respect the way of the blade

Sasaki's sword is basically a skinny chainsaw i guess
Who's who long as sheath was only holding a dagger
Jack seems to use his the most but they're more like sickle
Queen doesn't really use his much
Same with king with zoro even saying hes not a swordsman

None of them might not even have a graded sword either with how special and hard to break they are. That doesn't mean they have low attack power with them tho just that the swords aren't made as quality
Short answer - He Won't
Long answer - He Can't

Oh is this what is about. Your insecurity lmfao. Calling me mad for what? pointing out the obvious? I don't know even know tf are you on about. This just shows how you're invested in hating Zoro to the point Zoro fans are just living rent free in your head. Have fun enjoying the character with his 3rd asspull and call it natural. :zosleepy:
Well i am not some Zoro fans that puts Zoro in PK tier only by showing some feats.

I am mad, nah i am joking with you guys who brings some fights that wasn't really fights to made Zoro more stronger, Zoro now to fight Sanji has to use a AdCoA or his swords will break.

Well I really want to see if his character will be changed as well after his awakening.

If yes Vegapunk is needed

Btw You know what funny. Zoro started to cut fire this arc while Sanji breaks swords lol

No one is breaking the sword of true swordsman easily, even Kaido and Mihawk failed to break Wado.
Zoro learned the way how to cut fire, Sanji didn't do anything just his body. or you gonna tell me that Sanji wasn't capable to break random sword before that lol ?

Sanji's durability is quite obviously above theres.

Like whats up with the mentally disabled posts from these users.

You see Yonji get his exoskeleton bashed in from a normal kick from Sanji. Then you see Hybrid Queen's attack completely flop and his sword broke. And the verdict is that their durability is the same ?
Yonji’s durability was still higher than Sanji’s in WCI so all we can say is that it’s higher than it was last arc… Can you say that Sanji’s durability is above Cracker’s biscuits now? No you can’t…

Status
Not open for further replies.