Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay sure, can Sanji no sell a Kong Gun without the the raid suit now?
thats not what I'm claiming and thats not what i said.. the comparisons doesn't add up with germa and Cracker vs KG

for comparison it needed sanji 1 DJ kick to dent Yonji in his RS..

WHILE Queen in his hybrid swinging a sword at sanji not only broke it but just gor an Ouch from sanji and it didn't do crap to him

on top of the endurance sanji has make him a monster to be reckoned with

.. and seeing how sanji use 0 haki against BM and got pummeled by her.. and still was fine after and has been fighting YC2 like a freshman

there is no wa to know that sanji can just dust Kg off that honestly.. a dumb but he can tank it better now with less damage if defends withd arnament too.. compared to without this skin Windows 11 update.. we're still assuming he's tank blows and srill ok due to his endurance..

even int his character after he fractured his bones.. he was still up.. until the genes kicks in

If most of the chapter is dedicated to Sanji and Queen maybe Oda will wrap this fight up in 1-2 upcoming chapters
Last week we only got like 4 pages of King vs Zoro
Funny thing no one gives a fuck or hyped by queen lmao! I mean people who like sanji are happy for him but queen in other side is just waste of time.

@playa4321 when King was absolutely awesome last chapter :steef:

Built different!

thats not what I'm claiming and thats not what i said.. the comparisons doesn't add up with germa and Cracker vs KG

for comparison it needed sanji 1 DJ kick to dent Yonji in his RS..

WHILE Queen in his hybrid swinging a sword at sanji not only broke it but just gor an Ouch from sanji and it didn't do crap to him

on top of the endurance sanji has make him a monster to be reckoned with

.. and seeing how sanji use 0 haki against BM and got pummeled by her.. and still was fine after and has been fighting YC2 like a freshman

there is no wa to know that sanji can just dust Kg off that honestly.. a dumb but he can tank it better now with less damage if defends withd arnament too.. compared to without this skin Windows 11 update.. we're still assuming he's tank blows and srill ok due to his endurance..

even int his character after he fractured his bones.. he was still up.. until the genes kicks in
the amount of speeding mistakes:josad:

What is the point of your comment? Are you saying Apoo =>Zoro? Or what? There's whole panel of Zoro getting serious and just blitz ending the clown. Apoo would been defeated by Zoro regardless of Drake or not. Let's not even mention Drake wasn't doing absolutely shit.
Stalling isn't doing shit? lmaooo.

You are mad? You guy loves to bring Maria,case or Ulti case to dehype Sanji and Luffy, but when with you guys becomes mad about it.
Beetle gifter is waiting Zolo to do anything relevant to him.

Why? His brothers aren’t top tier… Perospero engineered Candy bullets that could fuck them up… Doubt Perospero can do that for even high tiers
Sanji's durability is quite obviously above theres.

Like whats up with the mentally disabled posts from these users.

You see Yonji get his exoskeleton bashed in from a normal kick from Sanji. Then you see Hybrid Queen's attack completely flop and his sword broke. And the verdict is that their durability is the same ?

Status
Not open for further replies.