Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t their durability from the exact same place? Did the gene that made his brothers durable somehow change and make Sanji more durable?

Let’s just do a simple test. I doubt Perospero’s bullets can break Crackers’s hard biscuits right?… They were broken by WCI luffy Kong guns though… Can Sanji tank a WCI luffy Kong gun with NO damage now?
sanji had this durability stacked over his own.. basically his conditioned muscles are no shielded by metal barrier.. compare that to those lousy germa punks..and the fact that sanji can use armement with it which he usually does.. out him on a greater ilk in durability than them

duh my religion does tell me to stay with folks that share a mutually beneficial relationship with you and that don't lead you astray as a human.. especially moral priorities..

The sad reality is i made more acquaintances than friends here .. and i wouldn't really say this journey has been particularly beneficial (i mean imagine arguing of fictional characters being fruitful) or the best i could make out of the time i spent.. it was more like an infatuation coming here taking a stand for characters discussing them memeing each other.. it was fun while it lasted.. and yes alot of these folk know me whether for good or bad reasons i actually

sanji had this durability stacked over his own.. basically his conditioned muscles are no shielded by metal barrier.. compare that to those lousy germa punks..and the fact that sanji can use armement with it which he usually does.. out him on a greater ilk in durability than them
Okay sure, can Sanji no sell a Kong Gun without the the raid suit now?

Salam my muslim brother. May Allah keep you and us on the straight path.

Status
Not open for further replies.