Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalling isn't doing shit? lmaooo.

You are mad? You guy loves to bring Maria,case or Ulti case to dehype Sanji and Luffy, but when with you guys becomes mad about it.
Beetle gifter is waiting Zolo to do anything relevant to him.
Again bullshit. To stall would mean zoro would have had to allow it since he was t remotely serious as were luffy and sanji in those examples if drake was not there zoro would have gotten a bit more serious earlier and thus 1shot appo. The same way if luffy had gotten a bit more serious he would have one shorted ulti

thats not what I'm claiming and thats not what i said.. the comparisons doesn't add up with germa and Cracker vs KG

for comparison it needed sanji 1 DJ kick to dent Yonji in his RS..

WHILE Queen in his hybrid swinging a sword at sanji not only broke it but just gor an Ouch from sanji and it didn't do crap to him

on top of the endurance sanji has make him a monster to be reckoned with

.. and seeing how sanji use 0 haki against BM and got pummeled by her.. and still was fine after and has been fighting YC2 like a freshman

there is no wa to know that sanji can just dust Kg off that honestly.. a dumb but he can tank it better now with less damage if defends withd arnament too.. compared to without this skin Windows 11 update.. we're still assuming he's tank blows and srill ok due to his endurance..

even int his character after he fractured his bones.. he was still up.. until the genes kicks in
Sanji kicked Yonji’s face… the raid suit doesn’t protect faces

I mean if your point is that Sanji’s durability has increased then of course… Sanji wasn’t bullet proof inWCI and now he is…

Stalling isn't doing shit? lmaooo.

You are mad? You guy loves to bring Maria,case or Ulti case to dehype Sanji and Luffy, but when with you guys becomes mad about it.
Beetle gifter is waiting Zolo to do anything relevant to him.
Oh is this what is about. Your insecurity lmfao. Calling me mad for what? pointing out the obvious? I don't know even know tf are you on about. This just shows how you're invested in hating Zoro to the point Zoro fans are just living rent free in your head. Have fun enjoying the character with his 3rd asspull and call it natural. :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.