Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why does no one talk about Lucci, zoro isn't even in the chapter but somehow it's a zoro vs sanji debate when we should debate wether Lucci is commander level or tobbi roppo level
Simple.

Sanji fans started dragging in Zoro's powerups to feel secure about their fav's powerup being, honestly, shitty writing. @TheAncientCenturion further incited it with the poll XD.

Just no XD.

Zoro only coats his swords with haki at some times or during heated battles. He doesn't do it always. He didn't coat his swords with haki in that Rengoku Onigiri he used on Kaido in chapter 1001, nor during his clash with Kyoshiro.

He does it at times and he doesn't do it during others. There's no reason for this to affect his, monstrous, endurance.
Did you misread my comment? I used a hypothetical situation to make a point

Yes zoro won't coat his sword in haki for a whole day and that never happened

And by endurance I mean his haki endurance, it's not about his muscles

Think of zoro as a battery, enma is just a device that drains his energy/haki
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:
I see, you are a Lucci wanker as well

If Zoro blackens Enma, it becomes a supreme blade.
If a blade was originally a supreme blade, I am not sure it can evolve further tbh
So Shusui was less grade than Enma, he becomes a black blade and becomes a 21 great? but why a Sword who is already Made a 21 been weaker than Shusui who becomes a 21 by been Blackened?

Like for example you are Rank A and iam Rank B or Less, i have a Evovled and Becomes Rank A, i will be stronger than you a Rank A only doed to have a evolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.