Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because zoro can't release that much, enma just converts his endurance into raw power

Let's say a no named swordman who can survive using enma can use haki only for 30 minutes, with enma he can only use haki for 10 minutes, but his attacks are 3 times more deadly
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure he wouldn't, given how he mainly learned to keep his haki inside

He got a better endurance tho
Convert his endurance into Raw power? Wtf are you talking about? Bro post these panels. Nowhere does it say that.

Zoro can use Enma has much has he wants because he in control of Enma and how much it releases. If he wasn't everytime he swongs he would harden up like and arm will go skinny.

All Enma dies is suck your haki

Convert his endurance into Raw power? Wtf are you talking about? Bro post these panels. Nowhere does it say that.

Zoro can use Enma has much has he wants because he in control of Enma and how much it releases. If he wasn't everytime he swongs he would harden up like and arm will go skinny.

?? Zoro hasn’t mastered Enma yet

He literally went out of his way to say he wasn’t using enough of Enmas power yet while on the roof

I think he channeled the whole attack in one single point, besides he already did this with Farce of the Dead where there is just one cut. The argument that only Enma cut Kaido here doesn't hold to me because in Asura's case there were one cut and not 3 for all 3 arms of Asura holding Enma. Zoro is therefore probably capable to convey his power and canalize it in one single point.
Enma probably did most of the damage though. Asura is CoC-infused so it is an exceptional attack altogether, as CoC attacks can hurt and damage Kaido significantly beyond just CoA/Ryou.

The focus was always on Enma when it came to cutting Kaido. It wasn't just "Zoro can cut Kaido now after training!" as a general statement, it was "Zoro can cut Kaido" with appendums of Enma being highlighted.

They all had Oden level Ryou?
:whitepress:
Yeah...i dont know what manga are you reading, but its definely not one piece.
Yea I guess you just skipped over Scabbard feats and narrative huh :whitepress:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji PU: "shitty writing", "daddy's genes"etc

Zoro PU: "gOda", "imagine blacked enma", "zkk"

please :gonope:
Oda took so much time during Act 2 to give Luffy advanced Armament Haki and Zoro Enma. Both had ties to the plot with Kaido, narrative significance and then were used to hurt Kaido on the rooftop.

You're telling me that Oda could not find the panel time, over the hundreds of Otama and Momo panels, to give Sanji a haki powerup or atleast put in a training arc for the Germa powerup? Outside of the Page One fight, 2 chapters - 1/2 of each and the fight was offscreened as well.

Seriously bro. This powerup is more in line with how randomnly Chopper's Monster Point time limit increased than with Luffy's and Zoro's PUs of this arc.

Advanced CoC (Luffy's second powerup) and Enma turning black (Zoro's second powerup) were forshadowed in act 2 as well.

I'm not taking sides here. But you gotta admit that this lazy shitty writing from Oda.

By endurance I mean haki, I really didn't find the correct wording and "haki endurance" doesn't really sound right

Enma just takes his already existing haki, and releases it

Zoro is pretty much a battery and enma is a device

Enma probably did most of the damage though. Asura is CoC-infused so it is an exceptional attack altogether, as CoC attacks can hurt and damage Kaido significantly beyond just CoA/Ryou.

The focus was always on Enma when it came to cutting Kaido. It wasn't just "Zoro can cut Kaido now after training!" as a general statement, it was "Zoro can cut Kaido" with appendums of Enma being highlighted.

What do you mean now? Zoro had noting to compare it too. The sccabards Ryou was not on Zoro level. Their swords were getting broken by fodder wind attacks

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

The reason why the focus was on Enma was probably due plot reasons I think. It makes sense Oda wanted to show Enma in high regard.

Besides we presented arguments for why Enma is a training tool that empowers an individual via training since when Oden died his arm was normal, no haki was imbued in the sword.

As for the ACoC matter, there's no evidence ACoC can't work performing more than a "one point target" and not many, besides it seems it works very similarly to ACoA pattern wise.

He did it with Pica as well btw. A 3 swords attack only channeled in one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.