Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As far as we know Diable Jambe has nothing to do with Germa, his haki has nothing to do with Germa, Skywalk has nothing to do with Germa, his kicking skills have nothing to do with Germa. He got all of those and became powerful up until this point (stronger than all of his siblings by a large margin) without Germans help whatsoever (to our knowledge)

The best qualities he listed had almost nothing to do with strength lol

“He isn’t fit to be a soldier” because of his personality not his power. If it was all about power then Judge would’ve accepted Sanji as soon as he bodied Yonji but that didn’t happen

He isn’t becoming a full on Germa because he still has his emotions and can disobey Judge
His dj is doing nothing in the new world His haki is shit. He's not stronger than all his siblings either with just those.
Hes not though His comments at the end point to just that he is becoming like them.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You guys are one to pushed Zoro do things to Ryuma's bloodline and yet he getting tossed around by YC you thought he can one-shot lol :milaugh:.
I said Luffy would one shot King and even that was a joke. Not once did I mention Zoro or Ryuma's bloodline.
Ppl said EoS Zoro = Ryuma. No one said anything about bloodline

Cope. He will never get CoC, my man showed no sign of it since the start of the story and now Oda has introduced his daddy's genes
Actually he has hints for much time and you coping on Zoro's swords not unable to harm him from how you act
Ah yes. Because Sanji clearly had the option to choose. :whitepress:
Like Luffy 'choose' to be apart of his family line, have Strawhat, who taught him, etc..

Or Zoro choosing his bloodline and swords....Wait, he did choose his swords especially ones that have famed abilities by prior users :kayneshrug:.

Lucci is probably stronger than Kidd Zoro Sanji King Queen and below ngl

I doubt he’s strong enough to beat Luffy with advanced CoC or Law now that he’s approaching admiral level

As far as we know Diable Jambe has nothing to do with Germa, his haki has nothing to do with Germa, Skywalk has nothing to do with Germa, his kicking skills have nothing to do with Germa. He got all of those and became powerful up until this point (stronger than all of his siblings by a large margin) without Germans help whatsoever (to our knowledge)

The best qualities he listed had almost nothing to do with strength lol

“He isn’t fit to be a soldier” because of his personality not his power. If it was all about power then Judge would’ve accepted Sanji as soon as he bodied Yonji but that didn’t happen

He isn’t becoming a full on Germa because he still has his emotions and can disobey Judge
:smart:

I said Luffy would one shot King and even that was a joke. Not once did I mention Zoro or Ryuma's bloodline.
Ppl said EoS Zoro = Ryuma. No one said anything about bloodline
They pushed him to do many things by bloodline which is hypocrisy as they trying to make how Sanji is born is unearned when he can't decide on how he was born, but still train in his fighting style to how he is today.

Exactly what I'm saying, he butchered the writing in search for some variety. Sanji was told to be born a human and is now awakening his own exoskeleton.

Tbf this comes from someone who thinks that the writing in the Yonko saga has been a notch below what we got previously. It's just my opinion about Oda's writing. Never expected to get this many people riled up.
I'm not riled up, I just share my view on the topic. I don't think that Oda "butchered the writing" like you said. I even think this could lead to interesting development for Sanji's character. Wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.