Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
againt nothing against you, but you joined the forum today so you dont know, give it 4 weeks of spoiler threads then you will understand the build up and true bullshit on both sides that goes on through here.

As a Zboi I have been guilty and seen other Zbois spout BS as well.

This particular spoiler it's finally come full circle where we are sitting back and enjoying the defense
HAHA i see so this forum lives thanks to toxicity from both sides hahaha i love it even if it can sometimes be annoying to see BS

Action speak louder than words. Apart from nami and robin the guy treats other crew members like shit and thats a fact
Hardest of caps here. Sanji is the kindest crew member to Usopp actually stepping in on his behalf when Luffy was about to tell him to leave.

When he saw Queens abilitiss his first thought was about how much franky would like some of this

He Sacrificed himself for Brook and Choppers life as well as Namis in Zou.

He offered to take Zoros place with Kuma.

When Sanji was taken away, only Zoro advocated not to save him,Zoro doesn't care about Sanji. Why should Sanji care about him
:kayneshrug:
No he did that because he trusted sanji, believe it or no zoro is the one who understand sanji the most and it goes both ways (oda showed this many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.