Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt do it for his ambition he did because he was scared of more abuse.
Also training for hours for 2 years thats a lot of hard work and effort
Sanji couldve stayed in Germa and trained if he didnt spend all his time devoted to his ambition of cooking. Judge kicked him out cause of that.
Yh but not as hard as Sanji,

No panels yet? I remember the WCI summary threads when they didn't have this gross level of spoon-feeding, nowadays people are desperate to get a drawing of what the spoilers actually look like.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji couldve stayed in Germa and trained if he didnt spend all his time devoted to his ambition of cooking. Judge kicked him out cause of that.
Yh but not as hard as Sanji,
He never had the disposition to train his body even though that might have helped in judge treating him better.
Another disposition of a king he lacks.

He never had the disposition to train his body even though that might have helped in judge treating him better.
Another disposition of a king he lacks.
Yh he did. Zeff trained his body to be strong af. Judge couldve done the same. However Sanji picked cooking over Germa, so Judge threw him out.

You think Sanji would ever dare to leave for such a reason. Sanji only ever left to protect everyone. Zoro would leave because he doesnt like Luffy’s decision. Basically the same reason Usopp left. So yes it is selfish.
When Usopp was leaving, Sanji first thought of him feelings. He kicked Luffy who wanted Usopp to get off the ship, while Zoro thought of the dignity of the captain. Both are indispensable, but to tell the truth, I prefer the former because he considers everyone's feelings rather than just his superiors

Hes not beating either niji or ichiji without his own rs.
Wow what a feat !
Yes he's clearly a haki master cause he dodged a fucking jelly bean
Wanna know what else his DJ is doing? Burning Queen a YC2 with an ancient zoan fruit. I know you don't like Sanji but that is literally a feat

He works Ichiji and Niji without his RS. What makes you think Ichiji and Niji are far above Yonji? What feats do they have that puts them far above Yonji who got neg diffed by Sanji?

A jelly bean from a guy that has future sight. You forgot that part

You think Sanji would ever dare to leave for such a reason. Sanji only ever left to protect everyone. Zoro would leave because he doesnt like Luffy’s decision. Basically the same reason Usopp left. So yes it is selfish.
Sanji stopped Nami from interfering remember, he even stated what Zoro was saying was right it in regards to crews respect for their captain. Even if Sanji was agreeing with Zoro there isn't much more to say is there

Nope I know what I'm getting into and how toxic I can be. My question is why are you so bothered? Look at Chrono right here with that Mihawk post. Did you correct him?
dw when the salt percolates in soon you shall know why i am saying what im syaing

idk what Chorono uploaded so idk.. tho if you're justifying what you're doing on the basis of what other's are doing then that's IDIOCY as well.. when did i say i support sanji fans mocking zoro.. what im telling you is.. be better.. these "insultive jokes" jokes first of all don't sound like jokes.. and seems like majority aren't taking em as jokes and doubt even yoir fanbase is they are laughing at insults not the "joke".. if you label anything as joke just to justify it is just straight up baloney.

Status
Not open for further replies.