Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why Sanji getting this power up is such a big problem for some people.

Zoro: swords + CoC
Luffy: devil fruit + CoC
Sanji: raid suit + superhuman genes

With adv. CoC being a thing, it feels like anyone who doesn't have CoC can't be a top tier.

Sanji might not be as strong as Zoro and Luffy, but I'm fairly sure he will be at least strong enough to beat admirals by the EoS, so he will be a top tier too. Idc where his power up comes from because CoC is kind of bs as well if we're being honest. I think it's ok for Sanji to have this power up to compensate.

Something else we should consider is that Oda is trying to end the story "soon", so it's fine if he speeds up the process a lil bit and give our characters some boost, and at least Sanji PU has a logical explanation, it could be worse tbh.

I'm not trying to argue, just giving my opinion on the matter.

Nah you are the one who doesn't understand that's not loyalty, that's abandoning.

He was saying goodbye to his nakama when there was absolutely no need to. In fact, he could have very well trusted their support better but that didn't occur. Bad faith cannot justify his lack of loyalty.

This is like saying "ok X person betrayed Y but X was incapable to understand they should not have done what they did thinking they would have helped Y instead of betraying them, let's not punish X who was acting in good faith" this is the logical analogue.
He let them a letter saying he'll be right back, it's luffy's loyality to sanji that didn't help lol...
So zoro trying to save luffy by taking all his pain was not loyal because it could have meant zoro dying therefore "abandoning" his crew ??? your logic makes no sense

Sanji always believed in Luffy, even during WCI. He just didn’t believe in himself or his importance to Luffy’s dream. That’s why Sanji vs. Luffy and the speech afterwards was so powerful

He left because he thought he’d only be a burden to Luffy. Anyone arguing otherwise should reread WCI (with their eyes open this time) or shut up lmao
Sanji is that kind of guy that is willing to sacrifice for his companions.

Sanji always believed in Luffy, even during WCI. He just didn’t believe in himself or his importance to Luffy’s dream. That’s why Sanji vs. Luffy and the speech afterwards was so powerful

He left because he thought he’d only be a burden to Luffy. Anyone arguing otherwise should reread WCI (with their eyes open this time) or shut up lmao
He left for many reasons, not only one. The main one being Zeff’s life on the line. However he did highly underestimate his self worth that Luffy would come and save him.

I wasnt proven wrong in anything you never wanked zoro thats why you kept posting the one random post you made on reddit where you say something slightly good about him to pretend that you always wanked him.
And thats not why you got kicked from the zoro fan club cus theres other candies there saying some messed up stuff all the time and they dont get banned.
Your disguise never fooled anyone from even day 1.
So the zoro FC was never for you.
mention one thing i said bad about zoro when i wa sin the Fan club.. your OP had the ballz to delete my messages and nibba casually said you're banned for saying "sanji is relative to zoro"

if you have proof. PROVIDE IT RN

I don't get why Sanji getting this power up is such a big problem for some people.

Zoro: swords + CoC
Luffy: devil fruit + CoC
Sanji: raid suit + superhuman genes

With adv. CoC being a thing, it feels like anyone who doesn't have CoC can't be a top tier.

Sanji might not be as strong as Zoro and Luffy, but I'm fairly sure he will be at least strong enough to beat admirals by the EoS, so he will be a top tier too. Idc where his power up comes from because CoC is kind of bs as well if we're being honest. I think it's ok for Sanji to have this power up to compensate.

Something else we should consider is that Oda is trying to end the story "soon", so it's fine if he speeds up the process a lil bit and give our characters some boost, and at least Sanji PU has a logical explanation, it could be worse tbh.

I'm not trying to argue, just giving my opinion on the matter.
Yeah, I also like the RS and mutation PU, although I was really hoping Sanji would learn an advanced version of haki like FS...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It was a weak willed choice. Giving up all his dreams in that too scared of what could have happened if he let himself be helped by the SHs. He took the easier road instead of the riskier one but that could have proven more fruitful. Said Goodbye to his nakama in order to save Zeff and put them in less danger, but Luffy himself would have never behaved like that.
You are the only one who makes no sense. Sharp up your nonsense. @zorji

Do you think Sanji will awake his Lunarian DNA against Queen too? Wouldn't that mean Sanji would get two PUs against Queen?
That will likely be against whoever Sanji fights post Queen.

I think it’d be most powerful if it was against CP0 or Big Mom:

Cp0 - Clearly they have knowledge of Lunarians and of Nika specifically which I’m assuming Sanji will be connected to if he is a lunarian.

Big Mom - Lunarians are one of the few races she doesn’t have and seeing she was going to kill one would leave some fun irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.