Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then why when we ask about that decision in Zou, so many people talk about Zeff? Zeff has no impact in that decision right? only the Straw Hats correct?

and wasn't the Straw Hats already in trouble with Big Mom for Luffy eating her shit?
Reread WCI, first he wanted to go get married then comeback,doing all this "family thing" alone so the starwhats don't get problems with big mom, then they trapped him and using zeff's life, at this moment he was lost and his only trump card was playing the "bad guy" in front of luffy for luffy to get away from big mom and him saving zeff at the same time. It's not that hard to understand

Explain to me the scene of luffy seeing closely sanji's act of kindness towards gin who is supposed to be an enemy, then rushing to get him and no other cook ? REMEMBER : rayleigh said luffy's power is to sense others' true motives and emotions. You're interpretation can be whatever you want, but deniying this is just being delusional.
I'm not denying that Luffy saw Sanji as a good person, but rather recruited him as he was a cook as well.

You literally said Sanji beind kind is a myth, moron. Yes, you denied he has other moments.

A guy shared a panel of Brook calling him kind, you essentially try to refute that statement by saying "actions speak louder than words" as if there's none in which he's kind towards his crewmates in the first place. It's not called a debate, i'm showing everyone how much of a pathetic attention-seeker you are.

"Muppet" lmfao. You can't even keep track of what you write.
I even said he gives his enemies food, so why you ignore that? This whole thing was about how he treats his crewmates apart from Nami and Robin.
No kind person gives his crewmate razorblades for food, so its a myth.
Sanjis moments being dickhead are countless, you cant even count it. Tf brook calling sanji kind prove? We have seen over 1000 chapters of one piece so we know what he is like.

You are buffoon that argues just the sake of it

law had to use the curtains skill to protect himself against kaido, all shambles does is allow him to run from zoro a little while until law runs out of stamina since his ability consumes it
He used shambles on top of other attacks a million times on the roof he won't get tired easily

Run from Zoro? Why would he do that when he can just shambles close to him and hit him with a gamma knife

Glad they banned u we dont need fakes:steef:
So stick to candyland
ban deez nuts
i won't step in even if i get a second chance.. there is a level of self-respect and humility someone must have to know they're worth more than just meager low-standard unjust FC.

bruh stop bringing up rotten and dead topics like that over and over...

i made a deal with the OP of that peasant hut.. I'm not stepping into it again.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
He used shambles on top of other attacks a million times on the roof he won't get tired easily

Run from Zoro? Why would he do that when he can just shambles close to him and hit him with a gamma knife
He can't move zoro because of his haki

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
ban deez nuts
i won't step in even if i get a second chance.. there is a level of self-respect and humility someone must have to know they're worth more than just meager low-standard unjust FC.

no one is asking for you to return

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
ban deez nuts

weirdo:steef:

I

Indigo

Interesting, now i'm seeing that Zeff really wasn't threatened back in Zou, yet many arguments use Zeff as why Sanji had to go with Tamago and Bege, when this isn't true.

Zeff makes sense on why he couldn't give up later, after that shit, but not right away from Zou.

Lmfao their Ryou was never Oden lebel. What are you smoking. Even before he fell Kaido was saying their swordsmanship is noting like Oden. They combined attack couldn't even open damage scar tissue
So now you ignoring Kaido statements to go with your headcanon? :seriously:

Oden level does not mean permanently scarring Kaido with every single slash of a sword, Oden had to use ACoC imbued named attack to achieve the level of damage that he did

Their cuts were shallow but they still did damage to him. At their best they exuded just Oden level Ryou but they could never output the ACoC Totsuka Paradise that Oden did. Just like how G4 Luffy pre-CoC was dealing damage but it was shallow and didnt even faze Kaido until he started using CoC

Downplaying the Scabbards is not it. That Oden level Ryou was very circumstancial against an opponent they have history and deep beef for but it is nonetheless legitimate

Interesting, now i'm seeing that Zeff really wasn't threatened back in Zou, yet many arguments use Zeff as why Sanji had to go with Tamago and Bege, when this isn't true.

Zeff makes sense on why he couldn't give up later, after that shit, but not right away from Zou.
Read my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.